Reviews for J u s t P e r f e c t
CarelessWhispers13 chapter 17 . 9/5/2014
Well, well, well. I've been reading fanfictions for nearly three years, and this was the first Rion story I ever read, and now I'm a huge Rion writer. There are so few Rion stories that are, 1) actually finished 2) not one-shots and 3) not vomit-inducing OOC. and you've met all of those criteria! I just wanted to go back and, if you still actively read your reviews as I know this story is a bit older, let you know I appreciate this story! Ciao!
BladeAdict chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Reyow chapter 17 . 10/13/2012
i loved it!
Reyow chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
i LOVE IT! xion is my fav caharacter and i love how you made sora glomp her.
Swandie chapter 17 . 6/27/2012
i love the ending, especially when they made out XD nice story, hope u will make another one.
Swandie chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
aaaah, they kissed for the 2nd time, i love it! XD but tidus is really totally a jerk.
Swandie chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
lol 'if you hurt her, you die', this made me lauged. And... Is this like an opera or musical drama?
Swandie chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
at last, i saw the romance between them even it still light. And... Poor both of them, especially riku, he is really having a hard life.
Swandie chapter 7 . 6/26/2012
this chap is too short :( but im still enjoying this
Swandie chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
i cant wait untill she meet riku! Hahaha
Swandie chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
at fist, I think raualim was an OC. but he is marluxia? I was really surprised hahaha.
Swandie chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
wow its my first time to read this, and i really love it. Even im a little surprised when i read that tifa married with tseng before hahaha
Kilameida chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
We need more pairings like these. And good authors like you to make them. And for once, I can't critique. At all. God damn it.
tricksterash chapter 17 . 2/26/2011
Ya know, this is my second time reading this story. I still love it -
Key 19 of Area 13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011