Reviews for Kagome, Kagome
Fluff Helps Everything chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
This story was surprisingly dark. The little game and the way it connected with the fic... *shudders*

Japan's dark side isn't something we often see, but it's highly scary.

Kudos to you for writing this awesome fic! I hope to see more writing from you in the future.

P.S: You spelled 'murmuring' wrong. You spelled it mummering. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
This was... Sad. It's concerning me a little. I think that it one of my sibling turned on me, something indie me would crack, and I would never be whole again.
yaoiprincess101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ok...I just read the article talking about the origin of Kagome Kagome, and now I really scared. This is really creepy song.
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Love it, you really snow how the seeds of jealousy was planted. I wish you'd make a sequel but it's been awhile.
Calcium oxide chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
That was heartbreaking and dark... Great story.
aloverof-salmonandsoup chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
wow... Japan, you lay one finger on my China-domo, you're gonna get it. (I've read "domo" at the end of a name means you treat them like a god. That's what I mean if it doesn't mean that. XD)
icy-piyo21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This is very well done. I usually skip fics with the Asians in them, but you really captured me in this fic. The foreshadowing, the jealousy... Makes me wanna write something out of this song.

Thank you for getting me out of my writer's block!
girl.in.the.sky.with.diamonds chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
That was a really wonderful and heartbreaking story, I really loved it.

And made me scared of the song more than I already was, I have to say, hehe. I wish I could write more about the story, but I can't write English as good as I read. :(
blind-alchemist chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Chilling, multi-layered, superbly written fic ~~ the way in which you described Kiku's behavior during and after the game, I felt the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

You write Asia-family centric stories so well, with noteworthy metaphors (e.g. the game "Kagome, Kagome") seamlessly connecting their real-life histories. I do hope you continue this fic.
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Dear Korea, this makes a lot of sense! 0:

I can so see this happening.

HOW DARE YOU WRITE SO WELL. D'X I want your skills. :C

*FAVE*

C2 ADD
Hinataro chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I absolutely loved the symbolism in this story, as well as Japan's slightly dark personality as a child. The beginning was adorable- expressing the happiness they had as a family when they played and were simple children. The eventual dark conflicts were indescribably amazing- Kiku's cold demeanor towards Yong Soo and Yao's protectiveness against Kiku.

All in all, I love the idea of this. The hurt and betrayal surrounding the Asians is a darkly beautiful thing to me, and I'm happy that I could read this.
mucho gravy-o chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Ooh. I actually skip fics with Korea, especially China/Korea, but I liked this a lot. I really liked the symbolism, which I saw as Hong Kong and Taiwan being the protectors, Korea being the child and naturally leaving Japan as the Oni. (The child could also sort of be China, which I like because it's not set in stone and it leaves you with something to think about.) So ominous and just awesome. Very nice work! :)
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Never gonna look at Kagome, Kagome without thinking of this again.

It's beautiful. I have nothing else to say.
BetaManga chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
So sad,... I wish China paid more attention to Japan. Kami knows he needed it.
Mocha-the-Reviewer chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD