Reviews for Second Chance
Roxas v2 chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
It saddens me to see a good story such as this just get dropped.. :/
I really like the story.
-Rox
Justice Tokidoki chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
Wow, another great story! I think you might be one of my favorite kh writers! Great work!

I always love how you write the character interactions, especially the ones between sora and riku!

Nice work. I really hope you continue this!
Nobody chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I've noticed you started alot of them but didn't finish them... Can you finish this one please? I love mad stories and all of yours seem to be the best :) please keep working!
obriens chapter 5 . 5/29/2011
Awww, I liked last chap a looooot! Lol drunken Sora! Really nice, you should update!
MemoryxKeeper chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
This story is getting more and more interesting with every chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, and I have to say I love your humor, all the wisecracks just made me burst out laughing. I can't wait until you update!
loa chapter 5 . 11/22/2010
pleaseeeee hurry and update! very good :)
NumberXV Daxam Mymical Shadow chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
Thanks for updating! Really like it keep going!
bunnyluvr chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
I luv ur writing im writing a story but its not as good as urs I wish as good a writer as you
Don't Call Me Short chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
YIPPEE! Update! Great chapter, had to remind myself of what happened last time but really, great chapter! Haha at the end I could totally imagine Roxas falling on his ass-very cartoony ;p also loved the very end- RokuNami! Can't wait for the next chappie!
missHydz chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
o: I like it ) keep it up!~
Maxeyn chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
Lol.! Yup Thats School Alright.! And Yay.! They finaly meet on GOOD tearms.
Maxeyn chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
6 Pages.! Holy Crap.! And We Feel The Love Hayner.!
Don't Call Me Short chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Yippee new chapter! Haha Sora as an alcoholic I wasn't expecting that one. Keep up the great work I can't wait for the next chapter.
Helium Flavored chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
sooo what's Riku's issue? is he really what Sora called him? an emo?

oh and btw I thought the KHKHKHKHKHKHKHKH was some kind of... a chuckle *shot*

but I like it so far :D its... deep. yeah. and I want you to update this because I wanna see RoxasxNamine XD
SagaLight chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Hee hee. I luff Sora. And I was all cross when I realized there wasn't another chapter yet. I like where this story is going, seriously interested in the next chapter.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »