Reviews for Found
Yes Anastasia!
opaque-fantasy chapter 1 . 3/13
I absolutely love love LOVE this story. I think thus is the third time reading it... Actually I might have already left a review. Huh. Anyway, I'm slightly confused if lost and found is a different story altogether or if it's a continuation?
Loki Allfather chapter 57 . 2/10
One hell of a good story, but are you ever going to update or finish it? Please let me know if you decide to do anything with it, or to simply say that life has gotten in the way & you cant do anything about it at the moment. Thanx for you time & patience on this matter.
Damn a little over 15 hours since I found this story I'm sad to see it end
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
The author would like to thank you for your continued support. Your review has been posted.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
This is pathetic. Unimaginative, dull, and utterly high frequency cliche ideas.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
If it was me I would be creating a universe, nearly a perfect replication of Warhammer 40k universe, apart from the fact in this dimension, there would be gates size of stars that transport armies from one side to another.

That way universes could clash with each other. Would be more amusing than playing with dolls.
The Magnetic Witch chapter 57 . 7/2/2014
While I'll hope you one day update this, I'll be satisfied with the twenty-four hours (give or take a few minutes) it took for me to read this... Thanks for writing such a wild and fun story! XD
TheWrittenSorcerer chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Is Crius Crossworld from castaway?
Theta-McBride chapter 57 . 1/6/2014
Amazing story! :-)
Phoenixbat chapter 34 . 12/19/2013
o-o
Venus914 chapter 48 . 11/28/2013
Omg! The Granger women are such slts! I dont care if Hermione is shaggingg some random muggle...please let it not be Draco, Neville or Harry. And keep her mother away from Sirius.
Venus914 chapter 29 . 11/28/2013
Harry is a God, isnt he? He seemed to like Neville but he didnt he tell Neville of Ron and the Weasleys plan to use anyone famous? It used to be him but since it's Neville who is famous now, Ron and the Weasleys are suddenly interested to befriend him...
SquiggytheMage chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
good stuff!
GirlAnimePrincess chapter 57 . 1/12/2013
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD I WAS LAUGHING OUT SO HARD ON THIS CHAPTER!XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD