Reviews for Unstable
ExplodingToads chapter 8 . 2/16/2014
) :

Yep... as I said in my last review. It's so sad what happened to Sirius. He got totally screwed over in that situation.
ExplodingToads chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
Aw man! That's so sad! I mean- we all know it'll end in tragedy anyway, unless this ends up being super AU. But still- sad! Well written.
ExplodingToads chapter 4 . 2/16/2014
This is why people shouldn't get married and have kids so young. *scolding James*
His flailing is pretty spot on for someone who feels trapped in their relationship choices.
ExplodingToads chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Poor Padfoot can't catch a break. I always imagined him having an unrequited love toward James.
Dreams of The Fallen Angels chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
This is so beautiful and yet so tragic! Poor Sirius such a hard decision to make! You have written this wonderfully and managed to get across all of his conflicting thoughts brilliantly.
Stanleylouis chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
AHH! This was beyond adorable and heartbreaking. That last scene with dead James, where Sirius was staring into his eyes... Ah! I'm actually tearing up. What a great fanfic! Well done!
XIlikexsX chapter 8 . 12/13/2010
Great story :D You wrote it perfectly, with the ending being totally in canon. This allows all of our imaginations to hope that this really happened in the series . Great job!
Catlethea chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
This story is amazing! All the angst and emotion. . . It almost made me cry, and I'm not one to shed tears. Although, I'm a tidbit unclear on something; what exactly happened between James and Sirius all those years ago? Did you already mention that? I was just so interested, I may have read it too fast. XD It fit into the actual story so well, I could see it happening! And GREAT characterization. RIP Sirius and James, together at last in the afterlife.
nyaintheparaworld chapter 8 . 11/4/2010
Omg! Really good written (Y) Poor Sirius TwT
rainbowrows chapter 8 . 9/23/2010
Hey I really enjoyed this story...I'm hoping for a sequel so hopefully you're up for it, like a what happens after Azkaban? does he tell Harry?
trains and winter rains chapter 8 . 8/1/2010
That was so sad. T-T I was quite mad at James for most of the story, and it's really sweet that Sirius had the courage to do what he did. I loved the story!
Taylor1991 chapter 8 . 7/23/2010
Nicely written. Loved it. If only James and Sirius had realized there feelings sooner, then they could have been the one's maried. *smiles* Nice ending. Sir has gone perminately over the edge hasn't he.
guernseyjar chapter 8 . 12/24/2009
I. Absolutely. Loved. That! This is amazing, loved the story - you were right. I thought the ending was soo appropriate, and the story was just brilliant. This is such a good sequel - thankyou! I hope you write more soon.
Esmeralda2134 chapter 8 . 10/1/2009
I love happy ends, but i think this suited the story so much better. i especially liked how you described Siriusfeelings before he was arrested. Hes very well in tsory nad i hope youll wirte anothe rone soon
Esmeralda2134 chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Amazing chapter. This stoyr is so great. Plz update soon, I jus love this.