Reviews for Piper fell back down to the mattress
SoMysrie chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Why would people believe that Leo is boring in bed? That's nonsense!
And your story is so hot and well written.
But is it possible for a woman to have ten orgasms in one night? I don't mean in a way it depends on the partner but in a physical way.
skyhopper chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Of course phoebe was wrong lol
AutevielleDeLaFere84 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Hello,

This must be one of the best written smut I have read on this website. I enjoyed the easy flow of words and the poetic terminology. I find it really surprising that Piper could take so much stimulation in one night.

Good story though! Thank you for uploading.

Cheers!

AutevielleDeLaFere84
PiperOnlyFanFic chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
omg! If in anyway that was really what there love life was like. damn Piper was lucky. that was Oh So Hot!
ooo chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
So...HOT!
EmilyEashappie3 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Holy Shit! That was sexy! ...are u qonna add another chapter?...or just keep it as a one shot?
BubblyAmi ships DoctorRiver chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
awesome! I don't get how people could say Leo is boring in bed! Anyone remember the episode when they were in P3 and Piper was on the phone with Phoebe? Leo was doing something to cause her to act like that! lol

anywho really good job
NewOrleansLady chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I wish I had a man like that!
Snape's Only One chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Very nicely done. I don't understand how anyone can think Leo would be bad in bed either, especially given the scene with Piper behind the bar at P3. Is it bad that I want to read more? :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Nice job!

I love "hot...loving" Piper Leo Stories!
Brittany A Lynn chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Loved it.
hazelquill21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Interesting. I, too, can't understand why people would think Leo is really boring in bed. Really well written piece. Good job.

-sapphirerose21-