Reviews for No Strawberry Too Sweet
Ichigo chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
So awesome please write more soon!

I absolutly love it!
YuriCore chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is so funny!
YuriPrince chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You should defiantly continue. Ya got all their personalitys on check.
NobueXmiu
NobueXchika
Demons Dancer chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
I LOVE THIS~ Honestly, it seems just like the manga~ Ahh, where have these girls been all my life? NOBUE'S MINE~
google1293 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Yup, everything is as it should be, but...that's my pudding xD! Haha. Yes, you should do a Diary entry, c'mon.
truthLost chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I love this story!

The way you wrote Miu was wonderful xD Please update soon!
SplinterWingz5x5 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Awh this was really cute and damn miu should so pull nobue's towel off in the anime
metalcherry chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Woww, great job! Totally believable as highschoolers. Please continue, I want to read more.
RachelAe chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Sticks very closely to the feel of the anime. Very nice. I haven't read the manga so I can only compare it to the anime. In this fic, Miu seems a lot crazier than in the anime. Now this could be due to her age, but she somehow seems more sinister here. Well I still got a laugh out of the fact that she was so good at playing dead that she could stand being slapped so much.
Leiser chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I agree that you captured Miu’s personality and idiosyncrasies quite well, however personally I am more impressed with your characterization of Chika. Then again that could just be because I have a soft spot for everyone’s favorite ‘totally generic’ character. _

As for the diary entries, I think it’s an interesting concept and makes for an unique storytelling device... Though I shudder to think of what goes on inside Miu’s mind.

Overall, I can see a lot of potential with this story and would like to see more in the future.