Reviews for It Just Worked
Ella1989 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
No matter how much they fight, they are always there for each other whenever the other really need them. I think its one of the most beautiful thing about their relation.
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
lmao "wait so you dont think my ass is amazing? - loved it
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
You have talent..

And from the number of notifs you've got in your mailbox I am about 100% sure that you know I'm stalking you (like not in the creepy way..like in the Oh-My-Gosh-the-stories-are-so-fricking-amazing-I-have-to-read-every-last-one)...

Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
You never fail to impress
LeLa London chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
You write Derek and Casey with a lot of layers. The one shot was really great and hilarious.
topaz addiction chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
OH! I love this so much! Derek being there for Casey during a pregnancy scare is such a great idea! Especially because, as displayed in this amazing fic, he'd be the only one who could deal with her. Pregnancy would just throw Casey off her plan, and Derek would know that. And Casey derailed major hysteria and cataclysmic breakdowns. So, he'd be the only one equipped with enough history with Casey to be of any help!

Great fic! Great writing!
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
haha it was all serious and then i just burst out laughing when she said "why are you yelling at me?"

yeah im re-reading all ur stories agian cuz i love them (:
Run-breathe-live chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
hahahahahaha

“Casey, I promise you don’t have to come out. Just let me pee!” hahaha i was literally falling off my chair because of that line!

haha

“Wait… so, you don’t think my ass is amazing?” hahaha by this i had tears in my eyes and i was smiling! haha great work!
itsi3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
WOW! Loved the oneshot!

It makes for a really good and fresh Dasey story too!

~Crystal
December'sRose chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
“Wait… so, you don’t think my ass is amazing?”

Haha, that last line was amazing. ;)

The whole fic was really good! I liked how IC it was. You paced the drama really well and I like how you incorporated humor into that serious situation. Great work, I hope you write more Dasey one-shots soon!

~December'sRose
daniii chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Really, that was terribly adorable. One of my favorites now. :')
foodandbooksandthings chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
aw lol. i loved it so much! :)
ThePassionOfTheRose chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I want to say "the end was PERFECT" but, honestly? It was all perfect. :)
emmaspirate chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I can see Derek making something seriouse and turning and making everyone relax...great story.
wprincessannw chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
lol well thats another approach - always good to showcase how completely crazy the characters really can be ;)