Reviews for Cursed Eyes
Jaredfire chapter 25 . 5/15
update please
Sageofsixpaths1996 chapter 25 . 5/13
just finished reading have to say I love it please update as soon as possible
ShadowFoxKage chapter 19 . 3/17
in Chapter 19 you refer to Gaara as the Kazekage but it's Baki as Naruto didn't fight and change Gaara during the Invasion of Konoha.

Good story just a little tidbit that was missed in editing.
OriginalOtaku92 chapter 25 . 3/3
I don't know if you'll read this but this is one of the best fan-fics I've read and that's coming from a picky person who has read over a hundred fan-fic stories. So if you are still working on this story that's awesome! Because, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
thegrison chapter 9 . 2/21
You need to fix errors in your stories. Some have the same thing in them but two or three times. In this by wave arc naruto, ino and Cho already was doing tree walking and water walk with Asuma. In their team training. That is just one of the errors
PendragonPrime chapter 25 . 2/16
Very enjoyable story so far. I admit at first I was skeptical of whether it would flow as every good story should, but you wrote the situations and characters very well. I definitely think you should finish this story if for no other reason than it really is very well written. I look forward to reading the rest if you decide to finish it.
Ocyth Otsutsuki chapter 8 . 2/9
This is a good fic regardless of what anyone says.
You're choice in either continuing the story or abruptly ending it is you're choice of the matter because everyone has a life to live.
But I for one sincerely hope you return to this fic and complete it.
ytygr chapter 4 . 2/3
I was willing to give this story a chance since I’m not a big fan of Naruto with the Sharingan, but to make his affinity fire too, nope done. He’s not an Uchiha and you just made him a Blond Sasuke as far as I’m concerned. I will just wait and hope you one day pick back up your second Hokage store.
fenix880 chapter 25 . 1/23
continue the great work. 10/10
kyuubi7 chapter 22 . 12/30/2017
Relating to your author's note at the very beginning, with the Mangekyou Sharingan all people who gain access to are able to use the Sussanoo. (Didn't spell that ability correctly but what ever). And on top of that if someone with the Mangekyou lost one of their eyes before they could access the Sussanoo then they wouldn't be able to use the ability unless they got the eye back, but if they did use the Sussanoo before they lost their eye then they could still use the Sussanoo, showcased by Shisui when he was murdered by Danzo. And if one were to get EMS then they would receive the powers of the MS that the original user could do. On top of all of that it can be assumed by the Fandom that someone who had the EMS or MS before gaining the Rinnegan could use the abilities of the MS or EMS along with the Rinnegan's abilities.
gangeshkurmi15 chapter 25 . 12/16/2017
We all are waiting for your next chapter

I think its a while you posted it

And your work is awewome with other stories as well. I've read almost every fanfic you wrote(COMPLETED ONES).

ALL THE BEST FOR NEXT CHAPTER..
naimad1272 chapter 25 . 12/9/2017
Great Story !
carroll.jerry25 chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
i like the story can't wait to see more
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2017
Awesome story
Reader chapter 9 . 11/14/2017
You spelled the name of the sword wrong its kodachi
1,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »