Reviews for Embrace
Emmy Rain chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Ohhhhh I enjoyed that story. It was nice.
AnotherKim chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
What a wonderfully unique story! I loved the evocative moods used throughout the piece, and the ending was just perfect - hopeful and sweet without being cloying. Beautiful piece of work.
Jed Rhodes chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Absolutely bloody brilliant!
The Key of MGY chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
...So I have no clue really what the hell it is I just read, but the shippiness is damn intriguing.
Mef chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
That was so sweet and tender! I love reading fics involving more than just five, nine and ten! I quite like Seven. You really captured his voice quite well.
Nemo the Everbeing chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
As someone else said, I can see this happening. It's ambiguous and complex enough that it rises above the cliche, which is something most shippy Doctor Who fics can't manage. Plus, huge congrats on your choice of pairing, because Doc Seven and Ace are tough to write well. The actual series gave them so much complexity that managing to nail them is a feat in it of itself.

Great story.
dixielou chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
THis was really good - I love the 7th doctor/Ace. Is there anymore out there?
merripestin chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
This is glorious - multihued and rapid-fire and sweet and unflinching and complex and just wonderful. Absolutely the best fic on the subject I've ever read.
maeyan chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
okay. I'm not a doctor-shipper. I have this weird idea of his life and *nobody* can shake me of it! Bwa ha ha.

oh sorry, but anyway, I LOOOOOOOOVED this one! I can see it happening. I really can, and that's the best proof of a good story.

Melpomene blue chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
Not your average fic, but good nonetheless. I adore doc numero seven and Ace as well, so you could never go wrong there. Good characterizations and compelling storytelling.
Ivory Feather chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Though I prefer the Fourth Doctor and his array of Companions (Who doesn't like Tom Baker?), I think you managed to capture the spirit of those two quite well. I was slightly befuddled, however, by the quick changes in scenery and times. My initial response is that they were memories that the anari was allowing Ace to see. ; If I'm wrong, forgive me, but that's what I got.

You have a really unique writing style, and I hope you'll go on and do some Fourth Doctor fiction for me, right?