Reviews for Forcibly United
Ubiquitouch chapter 34 . 11/22/2014
Really enjoyed this, hoping you decide to pick it back up at some point, even if it is three years later. I'm liking that others from Ranma 1/2 are getting involved.
neogoki chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
please give me more!
Rock is finally getting deep into the madness of Ranma's Karma
and Nabiki gets to meet Balalaika's second ing command XD
Pyromania101 chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
Nabiki in Roanapur? She wouldn't last a day. She's used to dealing with total idiots who have certain "ideals" she can exploit and manipulate, and they also rarely use lethal force. Roanapur is filled with the most brutal, honorless, and ruthless scum the world has to offer. They have absolutely none of the qualities that Nabiki counts on to manipulate others, and the major players are very, very smart and very, very powerful. Rock, Balalaika, Chang, hell, even Abrego would tear any of Nabiki's plans apart effortlessly before giving her to Sawyer, and then feeding the remains to the dogs. She is NOTHING to them.
Claytonimor chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Sweet mother of god, are you pulling a Hellsing? Oh, you glorious bastard, you. Keep it up!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 34 . 5/25/2014
(Straight demonic grin)Update, for all that is Chaos, update:)
Death of Snipers chapter 34 . 5/10/2014
damnit, I really wish I could hope for an update, but no
Death of Snipers chapter 25 . 5/10/2014
wait wait wait... where did rip van winkle and hellsing come in? also, I thought that she was chow by the time he was gone.
Death of Snipers chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
well, not while he's drunk he wont, damn that was dumb
Death of Snipers chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
hehehhehehhe, who was the jerk who gave her magic guns indeed, I think his only hope is to get her away from the guns, technically not having gunsnot having ammo
Death of Snipers chapter 19 . 5/9/2014
hehehehe, so that happened, imagine him trying to tell the others!
Death of Snipers chapter 14 . 5/9/2014
heh, nice conversation, I personally don't see why they should ever leave, even after the bracers come off
Death of Snipers chapter 13 . 5/9/2014
aw, from the title I thought it would be herb (never did read the manga) but this works
Death of Snipers chapter 9 . 5/9/2014
hehhehehhe, I wonder if ryoga will realise he still has the spores, but that was great.
Death of Snipers chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
heh, so when will ranma and ryoga hear about it?
Death of Snipers chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
ok, so how old will everyone be? and how fucked will ryoga and ranma be when explaining?