Reviews for Forcibly United
GreenOnBlack chapter 40 . 10/25
Great chapter!
Shinzochi chapter 40 . 10/20
I'm looking forward to this next arc (_)
Hiryo chapter 40 . 10/19
Wow what a good chapter there and thank you for the update!

Ryoga having a fallout with Akari is really one hard blow. I wonder who he comes in contact next.

Lol thought Ranma and Eda or Roberta XD

I really like how you changed slowly Ranma and Ryoga's look at things and their ethics with how they get more and more with the dirtiest of the dirtiest people in contact.

Please update soon!
Kinai chapter 40 . 10/15
Interesting chapter.

One thing, Heireken? Couldn't we use real brands in fiction either?
WillItWork chapter 40 . 10/14
Yay! A new chapter! And drama. Admittedly it's been a while, but did I miss the CAUSE of breakup, or was this just because Ryogua's no longer the man he was?
Bladestar123 chapter 40 . 10/14
Aw man...
For a comedy series, this sure does to dark places...
Katherine Sanderson chapter 40 . 10/14
Will we get to see why Akari broke up with him?

Otherwise, great chapter :)
AxelTheBunny chapter 40 . 10/14
I have to say I enjoyed this chapter, the dynamics of how Ranma and Ryoga fit with the Roanapur denizens as well as how they work. not only that but the dynamic between Ranma and Ryoga themselves as well as fallout for them being stuck in Roanapur for so long. It also looks like a possibility that Ranma and Ryoga may have pissed off powerful people, or at least an up and coming group in Roanapur. It's definitely going to be interesting to see where this goes.
Mingyu chapter 40 . 10/14
Nooooo! Akari! Why don't you love Ryouga anymore?! I mean, he's not very dependable, switches between angry and depressed often, and is NEVER there, but he's such a good guy!

Seriously though, that sucks for him. But this arc should be all the more fun because of it! Will the Lagoon Company join in this time? Thanks for the chapter!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 40 . 10/14
Too good gaming ikari! Glad you're back
Jigoku no Yami chapter 40 . 10/14
Lookin forward to it!
AnAncientBard chapter 40 . 10/14
This arc is gonna be a romp, aint it?
FranticHamster chapter 40 . 10/14
Yep dead is not always the worst thing that can happen. And the idiot award goes to random amoral asshole number 432! Great to see an update for this story as BL fiction that is worth reading is hard to find.
grappler chapter 40 . 10/13
Good to see this is still trickling out. looking forward to something more meaty with this.
shugokage chapter 40 . 10/13
Nice job on this chapter!