Reviews for Forcibly United
yurei king chapter 40 . 12/7/2017
Glad I found this, you've got a good setup for why they're in that hellhole in the first place not to mention your character development and grasp of the insanity that is Ranma's life down to an art form.

Hope to see more from you soon.
Many years later chapter 40 . 10/26/2017
...we still wait :(
Green Priestess chapter 40 . 7/15/2017
This fic, is pure solid-hard gold! Please tell me this fic is not dead like the Black Lagoon manga is?!
Bookworm5556 chapter 40 . 3/1/2017
Fuck yeah! Now that's a story!
AnAncientBard chapter 10 . 5/17/2016
Is it a couple of months yet?
GreenOnBlack chapter 40 . 10/25/2015
Great chapter!
Shinzochi chapter 40 . 10/20/2015
I'm looking forward to this next arc (_)
Hiryo chapter 40 . 10/19/2015
Wow what a good chapter there and thank you for the update!

Ryoga having a fallout with Akari is really one hard blow. I wonder who he comes in contact next.

Lol thought Ranma and Eda or Roberta XD

I really like how you changed slowly Ranma and Ryoga's look at things and their ethics with how they get more and more with the dirtiest of the dirtiest people in contact.

Please update soon!
Kinai chapter 40 . 10/15/2015
Interesting chapter.

One thing, Heireken? Couldn't we use real brands in fiction either?
WillItWork chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
Yay! A new chapter! And drama. Admittedly it's been a while, but did I miss the CAUSE of breakup, or was this just because Ryogua's no longer the man he was?
Bladestar123 chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
Aw man...
For a comedy series, this sure does to dark places...
Katherine Sanderson chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
Will we get to see why Akari broke up with him?

Otherwise, great chapter :)
AxelTheBunny chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
I have to say I enjoyed this chapter, the dynamics of how Ranma and Ryoga fit with the Roanapur denizens as well as how they work. not only that but the dynamic between Ranma and Ryoga themselves as well as fallout for them being stuck in Roanapur for so long. It also looks like a possibility that Ranma and Ryoga may have pissed off powerful people, or at least an up and coming group in Roanapur. It's definitely going to be interesting to see where this goes.
Mingyu chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
Nooooo! Akari! Why don't you love Ryouga anymore?! I mean, he's not very dependable, switches between angry and depressed often, and is NEVER there, but he's such a good guy!

Seriously though, that sucks for him. But this arc should be all the more fun because of it! Will the Lagoon Company join in this time? Thanks for the chapter!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 40 . 10/14/2015
Too good gaming ikari! Glad you're back