Reviews for The Serendipity of my existence
Bebe612 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Just wanted to say that I am completely in love with your story and I hope you update!(:
Team Jacob chapter 17 . 5/17/2012
Where are you? Update!
kosi71819 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
good fic so far probably 1 of d best oc's i,ve read
xXVivianXx chapter 17 . 8/4/2010
aw, poor alice. she's having a hard time babysitting, huh? hahahaha ive never seen her this upset before, she's always happy and chirpy. i guess shes under a lot of stress.

her lame jokes were brilliant. luv them.

whoops, she ruined her manicure, "RUN KRISTEN, SAVE YOUR SELF" hahahahaha.

emmet's idea was a little too harsh for me, but it was quite funny when esme yelled at him. i laughed until my eyes got all watery. you are silly, you know that?

um, why is edward away? what's going on? im worried again... oh, and before i forget, what was up with billy and lily? that conversation got me thinking.

i think i know whats going on but i wont say it outloud just in case im right.

oh, whos dropping by? is it jacob? (:
xXVivianXx chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
Oh my! that was hilarious! i laughed and laughed and laughed... i simply loved her 'waking-jacob-up skills' ill try them later, i promise.

"narcolepsy?" hahahah, simply brilliant. adorable

Oh, what was that between alice and edward? whats going on? im worried and confused.
xXVivianXx chapter 15 . 8/4/2010
she's not leaving! great.

oh, the jeep scene was intense.

and sophies call made me relax a lot. so, the accident wasnt pinned on her then. you see, edward isnt that bad at all. i think he's trying to help her.

"im gonna rock your world" hahahaha that was simply hilarious. loved it
xXVivianXx chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
YES! oh my. this was just perfect. like the most beautiful, tender, sweetest kiss EVER. you have no idea how much my heart pounded all the way thru this particular chapter. your description is amazing here, i felt as if I was on her place... they kissed, i cant believe it, finally!

but im worried about her. what is she? she seems to be losing herself whenever she loses control... hope she doesnt hurt anyone, specially jake.

im falling in love with this story. thank you so much for writing it. i apologize for taking so long on reading it.
xXVivianXx chapter 13 . 8/4/2010
OMG! that was so sad and intense. i cried while reading about the last time she saw her parents.

edward cares about her, doesnt he? he is trying to comfort her but doesnt know how, huh? strange and yet, sweet.

that rant was great, she showed edward how determined she was. i laughd like a maniac.

whoa. the encounter with connor was without words... what the hell is she? how did she do that? is she a witch, does she have superpowers or something? AH! CULLEN SAW HER! OMFG

and there's always jacob right there on her side... that was so sweet and beautiful.

Oh, dont leave! please dont leave...
xXVivianXx chapter 12 . 8/4/2010
what the hell? who was that at the window? was it cullen? im confused.

aw, that phonecall was really sweet. i love the way jacob always wants to comfort her. i smiled all the way thru it.

and are the guys wolves yet? what was that about in the jeep? do they know about the cullens?

so edward is trying to warn her, huh? hmm. wonder how thatll turn out.
xXVivianXx chapter 11 . 8/4/2010
im so sorry i havent kept up with your story. been so busy its not funny anymore.

this was intense. i mean really intense. the chemistry between jacob and kristen ws more than obvious and i began squealing like crazy when edward came into the picture. i loved the way you described jacob marking his turf infront of edward... steamy!

its a good thing alice showed up, i thought they were going to fight right there. loved it
ThisLittleBluebird chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
You finally updated! Thanks so much for partly dedicating it to me :)

First off, it was new to see things from Alice's perspective. I had a slightly difficult time trying to understand what was happening at first (I know, I'm just being honest) but I got there in the end so don't worry. I think you did a brilliant job as usual and hopefully you'll update again soon. Oh, and there was no Jacob in this chapter :(
Syren616 chapter 16 . 6/26/2010
I do quite like this story,and I hope soon that you update, though there is no pressure.

I being a fellow writer, though yet to publish anything here yet, particularly hate it when people tell me I should do something. Anyway you have a great talent, and I admire this story quite a bit.
justbecauseisayso chapter 7 . 5/7/2010
HEY, I REALLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER. LOVE THE CULLENS HERE.
YOUR STORY SEEMS INTERESTING.
calalily123 chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
*hugs back* PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE update soon

does edward love kris now?
Ijaa chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
HEYY
You're alive! ;]
awesome chapter as always I'm sorry for the "but" thats comming now (a) you update like once a month, I'm not complaining it's just my memory is really bad and I usually have to go back to the previous chapter or else I'm lost like last time I didn't get the power thing XD so I was wondering if maybe you could put up a quick summory or something like that at the beging of each chapter? (a)

XO Ijaa :]