Reviews for Play Dead For Me
FallenSailor chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This is going great! please please continue with this story i have been dying to read this fanfic but most of the time i couldn't find it until now! please continue with this story! cant wait to see what happens next!
Neila Nuruodo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Ooh, I like this. Please please tell me you're planning on continuing it... and soon!
fantcfan chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Very nice story arc. I enjoyed it. I read the reviews of the other readers and am wondering why I thought that Michael was a woman? I think my angle could prove very intersting as well.
emzigale07 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
O0o0o I like this, its definetly got lots of potential and has a real good story line thus far, I'm liking Michael even though I'm a Trench girl myself, he's got something nice about him. I cant wait to see how Ivy reacts to this, cant imagine she'll be best pleased, and that should definetly be interesting to read. There are so many places you could go with this, I just cant wait to see where you take it. One thing I noticed though, do witches really smell of rosewood? I always thought it was redwood myself, maybe I miss read it in the books and just kept repeating it without trully reading it, but I cant seem to find it in the Hollows book I keep by my desk for refrence in my own fic, so there is a good chance you are right. Anywho, great start to your fic, loving it so far! :) x
Cster chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I saw your post on the Hollows forum and I decided to check your stories out. It's great so far. I'm interested to see how Ivy will react to Michael's presence and future RachelXMichael, I assume?
Serenarey Chiba chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Pretty nice so far. I'm interested in what Ivy's gonna say/do. :3 I lurve Ivy. And Rachel. Ravy. :3