Reviews for Falling Over Me Again
Motherof8 chapter 29 . 5/25
Good story. Glad that they got married. Some parts of the story were funny, too. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 28 . 5/25
Well, finally!
Motherof8 chapter 23 . 5/24
Some parts are really funny. Good writing.
Motherof8 chapter 21 . 5/24
Ha ha..poor jacob
Motherof8 chapter 11 . 5/23
Finally
Debbie Hicks chapter 29 . 3/29
Epliouge two.
that I Sight oh god some Race in inject my half uncle and Aunt then Ran then Bit them first Emma drained as all of the Blood then Phillp then it Went very too wrong too wrong I Killed them but all of the Teens then it went too late their other then it happen the drug was Back then could not stop and drained as each both Blood types then I was building up a Army then it All happened the Cullens were back drugged but we were all of Murderers then it happened Killed with each five were with Child with them then RIP! but CRACK! Then blazing as all after Removing as all of Prizes all of them completely drained very as all of them then then it went too soon into ashes completely but the bones all of them as all of them wre rebuilt but buried then it came too soon we met Leah and Seth but it Exploding but with the departing as all places but as all of them but kept Families as more as all mazillions and Bazillions of millions and billions Breeding Slaves then reincarnated as their kids again as all of them as al of them very much many More of them turned as Vampires as all of them allowed to live but it happened as All of very more as all of them aged to more Adulthood Again but stopped but violently Cracked free of the bodies Nessie yes Mom your parents had me again with Edward we are different Vampires with their looks with as all of them gotten reincarnated now they serve them they let us newly but made but Reincarnated as all of them go but more Differently with as all of the sudden ourselves were too different but where are on after the bodies as all of them but it caused as all onto Vulcan but the families never had kids who Joined us in death but stopped but landed as all but suddenly were into with as very all of Vulcans much many more the Volturi discovered as all dried up corpses but had them into lead Exploding into a toxic coffin had the last creations all removed as all of them our Prizes were brain washed but Jacob with myself with the others other kids with the families had more kids of our different but it's Eight but with as all Vulcans as all cracking out but it went Wrong crashing had as all kids very much many more then stopped aged but looked like ourselves but the bodies as all cremated Earth was theirs alone but it Exploding with Didyme's now they got both they sighted us as Kindred others were Interglactic Lycans with kids as all of them taking back what is ours but we were much too more different but too more alien look much older afterwards but Erupted But Freed but Haven't not aged or went older but had different colored eyes and they were all destroyed by each five holding counsel but Shattering but looked like Gods and Goddesses but as very longest-lived people were not alive at all but it Happened the Volturi exploded as all of Causing them to reincarnated as Our next Children but it went too Wrong then shattered they aged too fastest but broken free but it happened left their next creations as all to age too late look like them married as all of them with as all breeding slaves then who with ourselves shattering but it came too late then became Kindred with different colored eyes able to sleep but feed as all but it happened no more of it but were aboard but left the creation of the Vampires onto Vulcan but it was real but it Shattering but to a changed Earth no humans alive at all but as all Vampires our creations with their own but with as all Supernatural's creations we wre no more older at all but became Immortal but ancient it happened stopped growing older at all we were not human but like Elves of Arda from Middle Earth so are they at all but then never aged were too darnest different but it happened trapped on Vulcan forever then it caused usas all of their bodies to Be ashes but as all of them buried as all but dead but into wax but they did it burning as all of them but it came too soon lost the way back home them it came too late they ruled Earth after the death of both but it caused as all of them went Extinct Aro we are different yes oh this is Worse we rest but hunt Animals but we lost our kingdom now theirs then Bree yelled over here I got a course in Real estate studies then we all moved into then it happened Exploding as all of very hardest crunching ravaging as all of it with them alive onto planets then the kids witnessed their rebirth but it was changed ourselves never lived but never crossed over but it happened it was into Ruins they were all angriest but sighted as all bodies erupting their very last kids but then became Infertile lost a world due to invited them all to live on planets but left their kids behind but they used genetic cloning but as a result more as all of them were hideous but ruled here but it came to pass the worlds changed not each both time ripped but theirs merged but ours were one trapped within via time travel but it BLAST! but Trapped but sealed forever but became a Immortalized cosmos but it causing as all Bodies to drop but were dead in seconds but it went a loudest noise but it laid in wait seeking like a virus then it was within here inside we were too busiest but the Other Galaxies butnow the new universe is reincarnated within here.
TomRiddle4ever chapter 2 . 8/15/2014