Reviews for Cold
Hebi R chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
This looks abandoned, but I'll be optimistic to a ridiculous degree.
clutzattack chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
Just one sentence that made no sense to me:

"I look over to see what’s going on: she’s cuddled up to him, but she still looks irate (that word got me through the GATs)."

If you're using street lingo for guns or if you're referring to the GATS (General Agreement on Trade in Services) treaty it still makes no sense...
clutzattack chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
Now I'm curious to hear what happened that started this adventure.
clutzattack chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Very good use of descriptive imagery.
Dragoncat chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Ro is handling the situation incredibly well under the circumstances. I can't help but wonder if this P.O.V. is coming from Agent West. He would get stuck with the mundane tasks.

Can't wait to see what happens next. Keep on writing!
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 9/26/2009
I'm in love with this story. Really.

And there aren't any chapter left! I'm going to spend the time before your next update staring at my computer and grumbling unhappily. Please hurry!

Great one though. Even though it's been YEARS since I saw this show, I know each of the characters your trying to portray. You've done a FANTASTIC job so far.

Until next time. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 9/26/2009
Silly, stupid guy. Doesn't he know love when its standing in front of him, poking him in the face?

Loved this chapter too. This type of pov is REALLY hard to do, where you switch from person to person. But you've done it well so far, and it's easy to understand.

LOVED it. I know, I already said that. :D

Keep it coming.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow. It's been years and years since I last watch The Zeda Project, but every once in a while I glance in at the FanFics and rememeber why it was my favorite show.

Great start to the story... I REALLY hope you keep going with it. I can't give you any ideas as to villains, but I can tell you that I love what you're doing so far.

I was SO sure she was going to freeze to death, and SO relieved when he found her. Its not easy in a story to get your readers so caught up in it.

PLEASE keep going. :D
Iglika chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
This chapter really gave me a bit of laugh! I like the way the person who's talking describes Zee, Ro and Bennet. I wonder who he is, though... somehow he seems too smart to be West... but maybe it's him?

I hope you will update soon!
ZutarianNaiad chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
Oh yeah... the annoying redheaded intern or whatever he was... So this was an interesting look into Agent West's head. _ Can't wait for the next chapter.

In Christ,

ZN
Dragoncat chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
No doubt this POV is from Agent Bennett, trying to understand what's really going on. Of course he would think about this situation in accordance to his Federal Agent's training.

And I'm glad you liked my suggestion. I'm eager to see what happens next.

Keep on writing!
ZutarianNaiad chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I like the switching POV thing here, and how you captured the work-absorbed federal agent aspect of Bennet's character.

I should check to see if Hulu has the Zeta Project posted to refamiliarize myself with the series.

As always, can't wait for the next chapter.

In Christ,

ZN
Iglika chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I'm glad to see that you had updated your story!

I wonder if this story is taking place before Bennet to overhear what Dr. Selig said to Zee and Ro on Knossos in the last episode of the show?

I'll be waiting to read the next chapter!
Princess Aelita Lyoko chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
It certainly is so tipical of Agent Bennet to go with all the possibilities but the right one. That Zee and Ro are sticking together because they are friends. But this is only the beggining, and I you're doing a good job of it. Just one thing, honey, maybe you should try longer chapters. Update soon.
Dragoncat chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
It's short, but filled with suspense. I eagerly await the next chapter.

If you're still looking for a villian, how about Dr. Tannon? Remember him? He calls himself a genius, but he needs to steal other people's ideas because they work better than his. I have yet to see him in a story. Wouldn't he like a little payback?