Reviews for In the Not Too Distant Future
Skilene lover chapter 19 . 2/28/2015
Oh my god when Marlene died I was like nooooo ! Why would you do that but when I found out she was alright I was like yes you rock ! This story was awesome do you have more ?
Ivy000 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Ha, cool!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2013
You're right This is the saddest chapter ever
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
LOL
juhpink chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
It's so Awesome that Skipper and Marlene had a marriege! The character of Maddie is incredible! Debra is so scared! Amazing XD
Rookie70Penguin chapter 19 . 8/19/2012
AAAAWWWW! I'm so glad Marlene being dead was just a dream...Though it was a horrible, horrible dream...You are a very skilled, accomplished writer...Congrats!
GoTeamSkipper chapter 19 . 2/12/2012
Wonderful fanfic! I know this was in 2009 and this is 2012 when I'm writing the review but who cares ;)

I am so happy it was all a dream! The only thing I didn't like about the story is the fact that kowalski didn't seem that sad about marlene's death. But that's it ;)

Thnx,

GoTeamSkipper, over and out.
SkystrikeFlame chapter 19 . 9/16/2011
awwwwwwwwww!Happy ending after all!

Favorited you and this story.
Sky Fireheart chapter 19 . 7/10/2011
AWW! Best. Skilene. FanFic. Ever. :DDDDDDD
BillyBuddy1209 chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Skipper was mean in this chapter! She's three! *Beats Skipper with a bottle of Kool-Aid) GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! SKIPPER IS MEAN! STOP THE INJUSTICE BY REVEIWING THAT HE WAS MEAN JUST LIKE I AM CURRENTLY DOING RIGHT NOW!
Skipper Belmont chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
Aw... Skipper is so fatherly in this chapter... I really like it! I love it!
Skipper Belmont chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Ah... Nice one... I really like Skipper's full name, Skipper O'Reilly Sergeant. It's heard cool, I think. And... Skipper has a sister? And she already dead? Oh my God, I'll read the next chapter!
Skipper Belmont chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Ah, nice work! My friend told me about this story and she's right, this story is so cool! I LOVE SKILENE!

Great story!

P.S: I will read the next chapter, but I can't promise to read it quickly. You know, homeworks and I only have a little time to open my ff. Don't worry, I'll always leave a review every chapter I have read! D
i heart toast chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
Umm... y did kowolski meow in chapter 16?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2010