Reviews for But A Whisper On His Lips
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/17
I cannot believe how desperate she was to be loved that she would mourn for the person that ripped out her heart and kicked her to the curb like so much trash.
h.ghost007 chapter 22 . 4/10
Just came across this. Great story, very original.
JlovesGaara chapter 21 . 3/8
Wow! This story is so fantastic! I have never read such an original story before. I have never read (or at least discovered) a story in which the Cullens turn back to human. I absolutely loved seeing Rosalie and Emmett with a baby. Keep up the wonderful work.
ludossarah chapter 20 . 1/22
Awww, Edwards gay!
ludossarah chapter 8 . 1/21
This really needed to be proof read, there are so many mistakes throughout the whole thing.
RenTenTen chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
PLOT TWIST!
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
Enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for writing it.
I'm glad you gave Edward a happy ending too.
blueeyestx12 chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Awesome story!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
I love love love the way you describe Jasper from Bella's pov when they first meet again. OMG, so droolworthy! I love that everyone got to be human. I was really upset when Jasper had Demitri change him. I almost stopped reading, but I figured if Bella was gonna change too she would have asked right away so I kept reading in the hopes they'd all be human in the end. I hate the idea of her having to give up her home, friends & schooling/career for love. So I'm really glad she got it all in the end :)
Khyharah chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story :) especially the way u got rid of Malice lol. Excellent work!
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Cora... perfect!
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Not much for words, huh *smirks*
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 18 . 6/27/2014
Human again?! *sigh* Well, I guess it WAS interesting how it turned out
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Pretty brave... or pretty stupid...I can't really decide
Jasper'sGoddessofWar chapter 15 . 6/27/2014