Reviews for But A Whisper On His Lips
angelaroberts202 chapter 4 . 3/17
I'm not at all mad about Edward or Alice. I hate Edward with a passion and don't really care about Alice tbh. I'm a bit confused about them turning human though. If someone could actully do that, then why not cure more of the vampires and end the problem of having to constantly monitor the covens
pegasus5406 chapter 21 . 1/10
I found this story as an rec. from one of abbymickey 25 stories I read and had to check it out and I'm glad I did...it was different from any I've read, and I enjoyed it very much and intend to check out what else you've written...Thanks for sharing it with us...until next time...bigg huggs. Peggy
Kushka chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
Intersesting story
orchidluv chapter 10 . 11/28/2016
Interesting twist (again) look at ya go! Just need a beta and this will be just about perfect!
orchidluv chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
I love this little twist you put in hereCan't wait to see where this goes!
Sassyvampmama chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Thanks for sharing.
andrewpine chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
I cannot believe how desperate she was to be loved that she would mourn for the person that ripped out her heart and kicked her to the curb like so much trash.
h.ghost007 chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
Just came across this. Great story, very original.
JlovesGaara chapter 21 . 3/8/2016
Wow! This story is so fantastic! I have never read such an original story before. I have never read (or at least discovered) a story in which the Cullens turn back to human. I absolutely loved seeing Rosalie and Emmett with a baby. Keep up the wonderful work.
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 20 . 1/22/2016
Awww, Edwards gay!
SarahElizabeth1313 chapter 8 . 1/21/2016
This really needed to be proof read, there are so many mistakes throughout the whole thing.
RenTenTen chapter 8 . 11/26/2015
PLOT TWIST!
it's simply me n you chapter 21 . 9/9/2014
Enjoyed this story a lot. Thanks for writing it.
I'm glad you gave Edward a happy ending too.
blueeyestx12 chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
Awesome story!
m0nk3yZer0 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
I love love love the way you describe Jasper from Bella's pov when they first meet again. OMG, so droolworthy! I love that everyone got to be human. I was really upset when Jasper had Demitri change him. I almost stopped reading, but I figured if Bella was gonna change too she would have asked right away so I kept reading in the hopes they'd all be human in the end. I hate the idea of her having to give up her home, friends & schooling/career for love. So I'm really glad she got it all in the end :)