Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
RAVING FAN chapter 24 . 12/11
YES YES YES YES THIS WAS SO GOOD 1000/10
Me chapter 21 . 12/11
-squeals excitedly- THAT WAS AMAZING (I never really use this website so I have no idea how it works or anything... which is why I haven't R&Ring... and if leaving a review comment thing like this is what that means then... I haven't been doing that because it's stressful to talk to others. But know that this book is amazing and I love it and I love you and AHHH IT'S SO AMAZING)
Rickymin chapter 16 . 10/17
Hello,
I really like your story, it was obvious you knew what you wanted to do overall and didn't have to overplot it to make it live longer like many.

There is just something I feel you should not do if you write anything else, it's the "little did he/they know...". You did this many times in this story. And frankly, apart from one or two, they are all useless. Your story don't need that for people to understand the link between one moment from another. If you really want to clarify this link, write it at the moment the situation changes. Like when you speak of the fact the study group will means problems (which by the way is not really one), write it, perhaps, like he thinks about it when those boys got him : 'of only he didn't spend so much time studying, he wouldn't have been...'. It's only an example because it's the only I 'little did he knows' that I remember exactly, I think you should delete it anyway but it was only an example for me to explain what I think should be better.

Of course it is YOUR story and you do what you want with it ultimately, but I think it's too bad, because you have a good writing skill and this kind of things seems like something noobs can write.

Well, it's only a little something to think about it didn't really stopped me from reading everything. I wouldn't have bothered if I didn't like it.

Thank you anyway for this fanfiction!
Love the story! ️
Phantom of the Tech Booth chapter 10 . 7/9
Boston Beans is the funniest password I've ever come across in all my years of reading fanfiction, oh my god.
cute!
shadow warriors chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MidnightPhoenix17 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
HI! I loved the story sooo much! I would like to see a se que sometido time, and If you do decide to comtinue with one would you post another chapter here notificating the readers of it? I would apreciate it a lot!
Keep up the good work and thumbs up! XD
- Yadi
Ps . sorry if there are some mistakes, english is not my native language. :D
ShadowThief126 chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
YASSSSSSS PEEVES
ripper34 chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Good story
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Sooo Sev and Poppy already knew about his lack of eye then? It seems that they keep avoiding it or something.