Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 6/26
Sooo Sev and Poppy already knew about his lack of eye then? It seems that they keep avoiding it or something.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 6/26
Great first chapter!
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N chapter 11 . 3/7
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N. I don't have the time to log in but I just had to review. I'm not reading this on a manageable device so forgive any errors that I may make. Anyway, this story is absolutely amazing generally when you have a slytherin!Harry fic you end up with a prideful, evil bastard type Harry which is in my opinion loses the greatness of the fic. For this, sure he's not hotheaded and all that but he is instead cool, collected, humble and brave. I'm gonna guess the portrait was Salazar Slytherin or the basilisk. Love the fic I kind of want to see a reveal but at the same time don't want to becuase I don't want to see him go through that. Anyway, awesome job!
Considering the title has "than" correctly spelled/used, I expected the story to not have unwanted "then" littered on it. Quick edits should fix that and few other errors. Good story, and the storytelling... quite good. I like how each chapter was divided. Although the story lacks a moment that can be considered memorable or 'gripping', the over-all impression is okay, close to acceptable but not poorly written. Does that make sense? In any case, I enjoyed it. -ML
KILO151998 chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Nice going with The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic reference:-) Too many people give that show a bad rep or call Bronies and Pegasisters fags and such without actually knowing anything about the show or about the people that watch it. Granted there are people that have turned it into a fetish *cringes* I suppose that's somewhat understandable but still *shakes head* Great chapter by the way, your story's really very good:-)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I think you are a disciple of Blaugrana al-vent, the Master of Angst.
Sam chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Hermione Granger, not Hermoine Granger
Sheitane chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Better if he just had a hole where his fake eye was. xD That would be awesome. I think Draco would've looked at Harry with a new light then.
Breanna3593 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
I'm glad you said this was terrible, so I wouldn't have to.
Shiverstorm chapter 24 . 2/11/2015
MORE SEQUELSSSS
GirlGaming8D chapter 17 . 1/17/2015
just a note on something I saw in ch 17, the ravenclaw mascot is and Eagle (for some reason not a raven) not a Hawk. SO they would probably be referred to as 'Claws or Eagles.
lizyeh2000 chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Love your story now following! . Pleae update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
Im sorry but this is so bad i just cant... On the bright side, however, the continuance of a panic attack was largely deterred by reading this fic, so i guess that no matter how badly it is written, the plot holds enough substance for distraction. Just... Work on keeping your characters IN character more often (especially in speach patterns, particularly when dealing with first years) as well as character developement (as in, take it slower because without more build-up not much makes sense). Overall, you have the possibility for great talent if you whould just ignore cliches. Anyway, thanks for the good-timed distraction- it really helped no matter how poorly written the fic is.
Now i have mixed feeling about this...
Anon190 chapter 24 . 11/24/2014
I know this is an old fic, but I really enjoyed it! Well done!
Griffin Raven chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
I'm surprised that Severus hadn't applied some sort of tracking spell upon young Harry, so that he'd always know where the young lad was? Loved the information about the alicorn's and them being related to unicorns and pegasui.