Reviews for More Than Meets the Eye
cute!
shadow warriors chapter 24 . 12/31/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MidnightPhoenix17 chapter 24 . 12/13/2016
HI! I loved the story sooo much! I would like to see a se que sometido time, and If you do decide to comtinue with one would you post another chapter here notificating the readers of it? I would apreciate it a lot!
Keep up the good work and thumbs up! XD
- Yadi
Ps . sorry if there are some mistakes, english is not my native language. :D
ShadowThief126 chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
YASSSSSSS PEEVES
ripper34 chapter 24 . 7/28/2016
Good story
Tilue Akane chapter 8 . 6/26/2016
Sooo Sev and Poppy already knew about his lack of eye then? It seems that they keep avoiding it or something.
Tilue Akane chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
Great first chapter!
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
S.H.E.N.K.A.I.N. I don't have the time to log in but I just had to review. I'm not reading this on a manageable device so forgive any errors that I may make. Anyway, this story is absolutely amazing generally when you have a slytherin!Harry fic you end up with a prideful, evil bastard type Harry which is in my opinion loses the greatness of the fic. For this, sure he's not hotheaded and all that but he is instead cool, collected, humble and brave. I'm gonna guess the portrait was Salazar Slytherin or the basilisk. Love the fic I kind of want to see a reveal but at the same time don't want to becuase I don't want to see him go through that. Anyway, awesome job!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/7/2016
Considering the title has "than" correctly spelled/used, I expected the story to not have unwanted "then" littered on it. Quick edits should fix that and few other errors. Good story, and the storytelling... quite good. I like how each chapter was divided. Although the story lacks a moment that can be considered memorable or 'gripping', the over-all impression is okay, close to acceptable but not poorly written. Does that make sense? In any case, I enjoyed it. -ML
KILO151998 chapter 18 . 8/16/2015
Nice going with The My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic reference:-) Too many people give that show a bad rep or call Bronies and Pegasisters fags and such without actually knowing anything about the show or about the people that watch it. Granted there are people that have turned it into a fetish *cringes* I suppose that's somewhat understandable but still *shakes head* Great chapter by the way, your story's really very good:-)
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I think you are a disciple of Blaugrana al-vent, the Master of Angst.