Reviews for Key Through the Heart: Final Mix
Zexs chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Love the story update soon.
Dimensional Wanderer chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Awesome story! I haven't read any Naruto/Kingdom Hearts crossovers, but this one caught my attention. Keep up the good work, I want to keep reading more!
Deofiro chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
RRRAAARRRR-!" It's death scream was cut short into silence, and the monster's head split off from it's head.

I think the second head should be neck. Other than this i would change nothing.
Lazurman chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
F #$%#& Wonderland...Acid trip from hell.
Lazurman chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
So many references! I love it! And the Omakes...Such awesome Omakes...
Lazurman chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Sasuke is Riku! Dun-dun-DUN!
Lazurman chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I swear, the Omakes will kill me one of these days! *wipes laughter induced tear from eye*
Lazurman chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
"But why is the ramen gone?" *dies laughing*
Lazurman chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
\m/ O_O \m/
You sir, have written an AMAZING first chapter.
TJwolf123 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Where's Sora? o3o
Tikigod784 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I really like how this story balances kh and naruto to the point where the characters being there doesn't seem odd at all. Good job!
Razamataz22 chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
i beg of you to continue
Sorrowful Stone chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
I like this story much better than your rough draft version. I lost interest in it about 15 chapters in as I couldn't keep up with the plot and it started to bore me a bit.

Do you know how hard it is to find a good kingdom hearts fic? I was searching for hours 'cuz I have no life. ( ;.;)

I can't wait for the next chapter!
starwarsdude8221991 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Now this is funny, adding new Disney movies in old and new as well as adding parts from the original movies not added i like the idea and the humor a lot keep updating
Dragonist chapter 8 . 11/25/2010
So... this is like KH, except instead of Destiny Islands, the Elemental Countries are the main people... Cool. Naruto is amazingly dorky enough to be Sora, and Sasuke and Riku are about the same level of emo-ness, so it seems like it'll work out good. Congrats on amazingality!