Reviews for Phantom Noir
mewmew chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
*blushes lightly and mummbles* i should not be reading this I should not be reading this *stops mumbling* but you really are a great writer so I can't stop reading plus Alexis kinda reminded me of L.

Hmmm to me it seems that the misterious ghoust and the museam are the same ghost or Vlad *cough*Masters*cough* Plasmius split in 2 the innocent one and the evil lusting version or that the ghost is just trying to mess with Danny

...-,.,-...please write more :3
PrincessBetty01 chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
Wow...this is something else to read! It's so dramatic and curious and much, much more adult life. I love it! I look forward to see this continues! :D
grimmy101 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
This was absolutely amazing!Please tell me this chapter wasn't the end, because this story is just good to end so suddenly 0_0

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
bangbang chapter 7 . 5/30/2011
WOW. That is sheer brilliance...I worship you. m(_ _)m
Loulybob chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Mmmmmm...the slashy goodness :D You write really well, this story has kept me intersted throughout so kudos to you ;) Also, I like the mystery you have concerning the story as it tells us enough information without telling us straight away what it's trying to tell us, making us work for it ;D

I hope you continue to write as well as you have and I can't wait to read more

Keep Writing

Loulybob :P
FoxFirecard chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
This is one of my favorite fics here I love it. I have a theory on what is going on here about the mysterious ghost that has been "attacking" Danny. I think the ghost that has been cornering Danny is Dan Phantom not Plasmisus. And the one in this chapter after Danny wakes up is Vlad/Plasmius.

I can't wait for an update.
nightmarekitt chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
I was thinking of a way to write a really convincing review: a review that would have you updating quickly and happily.

I got nothing. 8(

So here's the typical this-is-epic rant that is so cliche and expected: This chapter was phenomenal, as they all are. I really loved it to bits and pieces! Not a single typo did I see, and the story was gripping and wonderful. I hope you find it in your heart to write more again soon.

Thanks, dear.

-nightmarekitt
candelight chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Interesting...was so happy for the update!

Huh...this ghost was freezing before. How is he warm, now? But maybe it has to do with how he treats Danny...

Am really impatient for the next chapter! I want to know why Clockwork feels the need to keep tormenting him like this! Danny's wasting away, for Cripes' sake! I'm surprised Vlad isn't worried...Britt certainly thinks there's something going on between them. ;) Hope Plasmius doesn't get jealous...

You know, I really liked the metaphor 'Frantic bird in the jaws of the Cat.' Except that the poor cat doesn't want to eat you, Danny! (Or DOES he...?)

The mystery is making me bang my head against the wall! Grrrr. What is going on, here? Why is Plasmius so infatuated with our PI? What's this end of the world thing Desiree showed him? Dan Phantom? The Ghost King? The Box Ghost? HELP ME OUT, here!

Awwww, I hope you've been okay. *Hugs.* I was checking out this story just a few days ago. It's always worth the wait, but if you could update soon, that'd be awesome!
Peirl chapter 7 . 1/16/2011
Wow, what an intriguing story. Something that even clockwork himself cannot prevent? Hmm...And it seems that we have a doppelganger...or it's Dan Phantom...or an evil twin that wants to kill Danny, and perhaps rule/destroy the world.

I love the storyline, and your writing is interesting. Do keep it up!
nightmarekitt chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Good lord! What a good writer YOU are! You add your own element, kept the DP characters, and are drawing out a really interesting plot. Keep it up!
redaerara chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
One of the best Danny Phantom fictions which I like the most. There is a plot, new characters and its really high quality story. Thank you for your hard work and also I am looking forward tothe next chapter:)
StarscreamGirl chapter 6 . 11/11/2010
Well, first I had to say that I really liked this chapter. It was very creepy, but nice, and a small feel of mystery to it. I'm very excited as to what you're gonna do with Vlad! He seems to be a very good actor? :3

Anyway, the only little advice and critique I can think of is, save some of your describing words (As, I didn't care much what kind of jewelry Dr. Lea was wearing.)It tends to be a little tedious to read.

But other than that, I loved it and I'm so excited for the next chapter! Also, I'm very sorry about your personal problems and I dearly hope that things will turn out for the best with your cousin.

Keep writing! Cause I have nothing better to do than read!
candelight chapter 6 . 11/8/2010
O-O

*Squeaks, pulls out the old victory dance.*

You're back, you're back, you're back! Hooray! :D And you've picked up quite a bit of style into your writing, now! Oh, my...it's a 1000 times over different! (Not that it wasn't good before. )

I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. D: I'll be praying for her, and for you. Personal meditation can be very painful at times, and go into darker avenues in our lives we'd rather not walk down.

I feel so sorry for Alexis...I wanted to cry this chapter. My own brother has a mental disability, but for him to end up in such a place...

*Shivers.*

I loved your real-world connections, painful they were to read. It makes the story seem like it's expanding; becoming more and more enormous, and more relatable. I know I'm at the edge of my seat to see what's coming next.

What is going on...?

What is this evil pursuing Danny? What of Plasmius? He definitely has an obsession to the Phantom Detective, but WHY? Whose sanity is slowly slipping away into shadows? Who is trying to protect Danny, and who wants to pursue him until he...'At last ceases to be?'

A haunting passage. I really, really can't wait until the next chapter.

Take care of you.

~candelight
Ano chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Poor Danny just can't get a break :)

Another great chapter. I read the first two chapters of this story months ago and then lost interest for a while in DP fanfiction. But this story excited me when I saw it. I love the way you've chosen to represent the characters - clothes, actions, and personas. Looking forward to other chapters!
Corpium chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Wow. Just... Wow. You really know how to write. I could totally feel the tenion througout the story (i was literaly tensing up). I really hope to see more soon. I love how Vlad was getting Danny drunk lol. As for my theory bout the museum ghost, I think it was Vlad. Except he has MPD and that was his evil side. Yup.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »