Reviews for Euphoria
Fireheart03 chapter 4 . 3/26
I know it's been ages... But please carry on! This is a really great concept that has been written really well! :)
yay chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
Withdrawal Merlin was somehow not Merlin but very Merlin at the same time.
yay chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
"A moment later, the room echoed with the sounds of his sobs, his world narrowed down to that sound, and Arthur's hand holding onto his own, as reality came crashing down around him."
Poor Merlin.
yay chapter 2 . 9/3/2013
So the others are all back? And non evil? YAY!

Merlin smiled. "Where are we?"

Arthur looked up. "Cardiff. Home, to be exact."

Another dopey (heh, dopey) grin. "M'kay."

"Are you agreeing because you think you're home, or because you think all this is shite and you'll wake up back in the flophouse?"

Another shrug. "Doesn't matter." Even though Arthur was just a hallucination, he didn't have the heart to tell him it was actually the latter.

That's really sweet and really sad.
yay chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
50 elements? Ouch. I'm sorry.
Merlin's rationale for using drugs, and the whole not wanting to see Arthur die again, is really sad.
Lunar191 chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
kjfdskajka There are no more chapters... this is a bit painful and incredibly heartbreaking and it just cuts off in the middle of complete horribleness.

Point is, this story is amazing and I really wish there was more. Thank you for what you have written though! :D
Rosie99 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
I know this story is old but it's amazing. I wish you would write more.
Faith chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Come on! Please write more. It's so goooooooood!
syfygal chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Not usually a fan of modernAU's but this was great. I know it's been a while, but pretty please consider finishing it?
ady58802 chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
I know its been a year but PLEASE continue. I really want to see how this ends.
CookieZZ chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Wow this is amazing. I needed something to read to get my mind off some things and at moments, this even made me temporarily forget the problem I'm dealing with. Thank you. I can't wait for the next one.
Mo chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Good work everyone seems in character
ashpi chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Oh my gosh, I love it! Keep writing! D
MyGoldenGlow chapter 4 . 2/14/2012
Four weeks ago, I found this fic while I was browsing through old Merlin stories, and I fell in love! I was absolutely heartbroken because I assumed that it would never be updated - then I saw yesterday that you had posted a new chapter! I was SO excited.

I love the idea behind this story, and your writing is very descriptive. I think the plot idea is really unique and interesting. I cannot wait to see where this goes next, and I hope you update quickly. But even if I have to wait, I will totally be willing to, because it would be worth it! :)
Kurokishi'93 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Really, really great story :3 I want more :3 Pleeeaaaase give me more :3 Quickly :3

Take care :3