Reviews for September Birthday
9/11 is the same birthday as my mom and butter
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
that was sooooo cute i loved it !
paraPsychologist chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Aww! I love this so much! Poor Butters, no one but Kenny remembered... :3 This is really great, you are an awesome writer. Keep up the good work! (Favorited!)
Deiter Ginsberg chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Good grief! Published on 9/11 too? That must have taken some good time management skills. I have trouble posting Christmas-themed fics within four months of Christmas!

This was really cute. There's not nearly enough Butters/Kenny going on around here, so feel free to keep cranking it out. Definitely on my favorites list.

Deiter G.
Xak-kun chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
That was so cute! So, in a way, Kenny died when the towers collapsed... (I shouldn't joke about that ) That seriously was cute. I noticed a few hints towards some Style and Creek in there, too, subtle as they may have been. Looking forward to more cute stories like this from you!
Allosaurus chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Aww that was so adorable! I swear I was giggling throughout the whole thing.
dreamingArtemis chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I have not read any fanfics in a long time. So today I decided to look to see if anything new was up, and what do I find, an awesome story by you!

This story is just too freakin cute!
Andie chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I had a birthday a few days ago, so I know exactly how Butters feels. This story really brightened up my mood. Thanks!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was so sweet! _ (Both literally and figuratively, that is. XD)

Really, that was just too cute. And it was in-character too. Great job! I especially liked the ending. ;D
Shadowgate chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was very well written. Kyle once again takes on Terrance.
super manako sohma chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Aww I like the idea of them making little class memorials of 9/11 :3 I wonder if other elementary schools do that...wouldn't that be cute? And then I liked the end where Stan was all "good job Kyle!"

But yes, aww, Kenny! He remembered Butters' birthday! Hmm...is that symbolism, Kenny falling on the towers? xD

Muffins...cupcakes...I didn't know the difference when I was young. But either way, I'm sure they were delicious.

I was thinking of writing a Bunny fic as well xD for Butters's birthday.

Great job!

-mana
Butter's Girl chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Nice story. All I have to say is happy birthday Butters.
Kreton chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
This was a very cute story. I love bunny stories, and yours are the best. It's funny that, besides Stan and Kyle's reaction, no one was surprised by Kenny's death. Please keep writing!