Reviews for Let Me Take You Home
ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Oooooooooo! My! Liked it!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Jenny,Jenny. Always stirring up Gibbs' feels thus was very intimate and sweet :)
Kari-Kateora chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I don't remember if I've already reviewed this, but re-reading it was worth it. beautiful story!
DD Agent chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Gah you can't leave it there! :D Lovely story, very sweet! : )
The Doctor's Melody chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
awesome!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh what a teasing end! Amazing story. Lovely read.
jibbsfan101 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I have a feeling that i read this... i just dont know why i didnt review... it could have been that i read it on my phone cuz i had no net but anyways...

that is a pretty awesome storyline and they so should have had a scene like that in the show, i like it muchly, D i only wish that would happen to me at some point. ah well keep the awesome work up D
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
*sighs heavily* this was so perfect. please write more. pleasepleaseplease? I'd love to see Jen's reaction! I wish something like this had happened in the show. It would have been simply perfect!
Levana Fay chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Oh my! I realised that i have read this one before and didn't review... sorry. I love this story, you should have done a sequel! You still can... lol. It was just so touching!
HesMines chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
omg i can't believe i haven't read this before! or maybe i did and forgot to review...the end rings a bell *blushes* oh wells! loved it! you should totally continue it D x
la-the dreary puppett chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Can't believe I hadn't read this before...shame on me! lol. Great job-LOVED it! D
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Aw, that is so cute!
YourFavoriteLabPartnerEver chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awh, thats great! i love it. cute idea and delivery as such.
SD301060 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh, my...*sigh*

If only...*deeper sigh*

this was perfect:)
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
*long sigh* I really enjoyed that...