Reviews for Here Is Gone
m.march chapter 8 . 10/11/2010
Oh! This was a great story! I do so wish you'd do more, or another story in the Black Jewels world. This was wonderful though! Thank you!
Kasloumor chapter 8 . 10/23/2009
Well, I nearly cried.

Poor tormented Vardene - how he needs a woman who loves him back! Glad that you've given him one!
Mirabella Twain chapter 8 . 10/19/2009
This chapter makes me cry! Bravo! :)

And i love how you ended it, that wording is awesome, and im s glad he got his happy ending. :)
Lady Livia chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
OMFGS!

I thought you killed Catlyn for a second there!

But it's okay... because you didn't. :)

SNU SNU!

*provocative whistle*

I love how he was all scared that she was scared of him.

AW!

*huggs him*
Lori94 chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
I hope you keep this story going! I'm really enjoying it!
BasedOnAStoryline chapter 8 . 10/18/2009
I have one word: RUDE!

At least Catlyn is okay! If she wasn't I would be very upset. The ending of this chapter was purfect, though!
Lady Livia chapter 7 . 10/15/2009
TEEHEE!

I loved the "it took me forever to get him to take me. It might take you longer..."

She's so cute! Aha!

xx
BasedOnAStoryline chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
:,) Catlyn is so cute! You have me excited for the next couple of chapters! I need to know what happens now that you're teasing me and all that crap!
Mirabella Twain chapter 7 . 10/12/2009
LOVE Valen! He so needs a spin off. :)

Another brillint chapter, Vardene is coming along on his journey to become more him. :)
ephona chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
lovely
Lady Livia chapter 6 . 10/5/2009
*rubs hands together eagerly*

oh me likey!

and the "Oh, but I just did!"

hehehe... Love love love!

xx
Mirabella Twain chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Vardene did not know completely how she fit into his future, he just knew he needed her there. - Vardene is so adorable!

“Vardene, you give in to that bitch and I’ll make your last beating feel like a lover’s caress!” - Valen is sexily awesome!

Brilliantness!
BasedOnAStoryline chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
Vardene is a beast. He should have killed Bryony! But him and Charlie are so cute!
Mirabella Twain chapter 5 . 10/1/2009
Wunderbar!

“You should be in bed.”

“Okay,” she squeaked

Love those lines. :) So agressive! And i always like it when people write that a character squeaked. :) He he. I think Valen should squeak... hint hint...

Write more my deary!
ephona chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
oh its so cute. update soon