Reviews for Bittersweet
TBCDreamer chapter 21 . 2/24
My goodness. I really want to like this, & it's good, but it's completely unreadable, because one can never be sure who's speaking. The way your dialogue is written is horribly confusing. I've tried to read this story a couple of times before but I can't. It's just poorly split as far as dialogue
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Wow. Heavy stuff. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Hardy har har. Way to go with the Romeo and Juliet connection! And thank you, I agree, the Zeferelli version is actually the best ever!
Electric Blue Reader chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
hmmm
redder7 chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Interesting turn, Emily going for Brian. Is she using him to get back at Bender, or does she see that he can offer substance and stability like she sees Bender found with Claire? Still love how you're slowly evolving the characters and their relationships, and the writing is clear and top notch.
redder7 chapter 17 . 9/12/2014
Yay! Love how you've been evolving these characters—and that Bender and Claire are connecting in all the right ways, AND that you're still writing it! :)
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 9/10/2014
YAY! You're back! I missed you. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Diana chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
Will you ever update this fic? I hope so, it's a really good story. Pls update!
story.writer8 chapter 18 . 8/11/2014
It's been a year. Please update. Pretty please with Judd Nelson on top. I just had to put that ..
Mrs.Bender-Castle-Darcy chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
So I know that it has been a long time since you wrote this, but I would like to know what happens. I love the way you depict Claire and Bender. Please update if you can.
Natalie Dobney chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
Been loving this book so far in love with john and claire please do write more️
OfficialLoveMyStories chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
OMG I have been reading this story all day and all I can say is Thank You for writing such an Epic, beautiful, very emotional story. Claire and John are absoultly incredible there chemistry is heart wrenching! Andy and Allison are driving me insane. I want her to say what she feels poor Andy. Brian really needs to get the you so much for turning my favorite movie into one of my absolute favorite stories! More please?!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Are you gonna upload more chapters?
LadySerenade chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Omg in so glad I found this! What a treasure! (:
Thursday's Child-1297 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013
Oh my god, this is great! Thanks so much for posting this!