Reviews for Right Back Where We Came
Mystergirl217 chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
please continue this is an amazing story :D
sofieblaze96 chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Amazing I loved it a lot :-)
KageNekoReborn chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Go Chris show shadow that u care
Weasel-Silver24 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow, that was for sure deep good story. Nicely done.
Weasel-Silver24 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
For chap.1:

The story was good, I like how you did Christ and Shadows' character, it felt deep and serious. Good work!
DarkLadyIreth chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
Fantastic story, I would love to see a sequel to this. Will you make one?
Storm337 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
I love the story! I usually don't like Chris, but the way you wrote...I love it. I really want you to up-date! ;)Storm
morningstarfox chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
This is one of my favourite stories I've read on here, and I've read loads.

Don't think there's much else to say that hsn't already been said :)
C24 and G36 chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
good shadow chris story
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Oh, I loved it. I am also a Chris fan and I like how you showed the bond he and Shadow could have. I think it would fit wonderfully at the end of the third season. It's very well written and they were all in perfect character if you ask me. It also explained the ending of the season better, I think. But now I'm babbling, so yeah, excellent work. Keep writing.
FrostedSpirit chapter 2 . 12/24/2009
wait, will there be more? good job by the way, i cant get the hang of Chris shadow stuff yet, kinda just starting except for the 'return' story
Riley The Demon chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
That was a really sweet story. Nicely done and I am a fan of Chris too. I just do not understand why others hate him so much and someone on said he was a Mary-Sue, it kind of annoyed me a bit. Anyway, I liked this and I hope you keep writing more wonderful stories.
YumeTakato chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
Very interesting. I enjoyed it.
TailsLovesCosmo chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
Makes perfect sense Shadow would think he caused death wherever he went. If Chaos Regeneration did work, Cosmo would probably think the same about herself. This isn't a problem either would get over easily.
Rai Science chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
This is an awesome story, and I hope you continue to make more like it. I love how you capture Shadow's chaaracter and Chris' Loyalty to his friends.