Reviews for The Immortal Lords
Someone chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I think this chapter is great, only with all the others. but i think it would be awesome if you could add in ginny as a bit more of a main character as shes cool and would suit the story a bit. plus, how did ginny get to the battle as her parents would never allow her to be there. so maybe she could have sneaked off with harry or someone and thats how she got to the battle. but otherwise 10/10!
TheSadLoveOfLuna chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
I LOVE THIS. Please... please update :( I'm on the edge!
Your Never Going To Know Who chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Please update soon it's really good I can't stop reading this!
jadedbbfan chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Bard of Chaos chapter 7 . 4/14/2012

Don't mind me. I'm just going to bang my head on something now, preferably hard and until I fall unconscious. But Harry's stupidity is made up for by the fact that Nico appeared. Yay Nico!
loretta537 chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
this is a great story, i hope you continue it
Auzzies chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
WOAH WOAH WOAH! Why is it always the good ones?

I just looked at your profile, and you might not continue this? Why ever not? I know you said you lost Percy's "voice", but there are solutions for that.

1)Re-read PJO series or a book from said series.

2)It's fanfiction, a bit of OOC isn't going to kill anyone unless you turn Percy/Harry into a murderous raving lunatic.

3)Don't do it from Percy's POV for a bit. I know that it is important to have his POV, but you could do it from Harry's and, through a growing friendship -is it just me or does that wording make it sound really cheesey? Anyway...- through their growing relationship, have Percy relay what is going on in his head through his conversations with Harry.

Look, I'm sorry for sounding so pushy, but I just really want you to continue this, and if there is any way that you think I can help you, I will. Whether it be giving you small helpful ideas or pestering you into finishing what you've started. Again, I just want to help you get back into this.

Thanks again for listening(reading) my rant/attempt at aiding you.

God Bless.

(Yeah, I know, I just reviewed.)
Auzzies chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
Hiya! Long time, no update...

Anyway, I'm sorry I didn't review each individual chapter, but I'm one of those read-what's-there-then-review people. You have quite an interesting plot here. I have not found anything like this yet, or atleast to this length, and am begging you to finish it.

You've done a great job so far, and I don't have too much CC for you other than the occasional grammatical error -which God knows, everyone makes- and I personally feel that the wizards and half-bloods should interact a bit more, especially our main heros Percy and Harry. Because they both have such similar fates, I feel that they could become strong friends and allies when fighting, and they have so many reasons that "bonding time" could benefit them. Other than that I think that someone needs to explain a bit of what wizards do to the half-bloods and vice-versa.

Again, you've done a wonderful job and I can't wait for the next update.

God Bless~

pjohpkc28 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
HURRY! Don't mean to rush you, but it's just getting good. Have Percy go and bathe in the River Styx with Nico AND Harry.
The Booknerds chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
please continue the story!
jamieeeeeee chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
i love ure so soon!
OxOxPercyArtLuverXoXo chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Love it update soon! XD
Bard of Chaos chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
You did good on Percy's personality now write like the wind!
Fictional History chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
be brave harry! lol
Clarathebiggestpjofan chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
You met Rick Riordan? Oh my gosh! Lucky! Great story!