Reviews for The Sense of Taste
Virgie Cires chapter 14 . 8/4
they should both get a divorce how can they live without one an other
wonderful chapter
Creid12 chapter 27 . 7/27
Freaking crying. Omgsh. This was just so raw and intense and I literally have no words.
weasel87 chapter 27 . 7/10
This literally broke my heart! It brought tears to my eyes... I can’t believe he died, I expected a literally happy ever after. Absolutely well written totally had me grasped from the beginning so was not expecting the ending.
She-DevilJones chapter 27 . 5/20
I'm literally trying not to burst out crying right now. I've read so many fanfics since I started reading fanfiction 15 years ago and this...this is one of THE BEST. Abso-bloody-lutely one the best I have ever, ever read. I got lost in the story when reading it and it's hard for me to find a fic that does to me these days. I feel like a part me died with Lucius. So heartbreaking but so well done.

10/10. Hands down.
riversgirl75 chapter 27 . 4/23
I’m shattered.
This sorry is not my OTP. It’s just a curiosity. I visibly shook when the taxi struck him. I’m just devastated. But that else could there be? This was glorious.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 27 . 4/23
Ugh - I knew it this was a Romione cleverly disguised as a LUMIONE...

How could you do that? I can never kill off a character I love...ever!

Why?

I am now going to find a happy ever after!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 16 . 4/22
du du du duhhhhhhhhhh
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 15 . 4/22
uh oh somebody is bound to be hurt!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 6 . 4/22
I read I would ugly cry at the end of this story. ugh!

Yet I am hooked.
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 5 . 4/22
Gulp!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 2 . 4/22
If he showed me his impressive volumes I doubt I'd leave.
Fanfic10101 chapter 26 . 2/23
WHYYYY WHYY IM SOBBING A RIVER AND I CANT BUILD A BRIDGE TO GET OVER IT WHYYYYYY WHYYYYY WAHHHHH
Wow. This novel was a page turner. Your eloquence and ability to convey these complex characters is a privilege to be able to experience. Thank you for the amazing journey. I think I’ll read it one more time, right now!
Sigrid Frost chapter 1 . 1/26
Sob... wail... look, what you have done to me, I'm crying a river right now. Such a beautiful love story, and sadly you're right, it couldn't have ended any other way, even though I longed for a fluffy HEA with little kids at the Manor and all that. The smut was epic, as was the seduction, your version of Lucius is one hot bastard. You are a very gifted writer!
Mauve chapter 27 . 1/18
Absolutely breathtaking and heart-wrenching ! I had never been that caught up by a story (and I read alot, fanfics or other!) : serious,y, it got me shivering with anticipation, trembling with shared thrill and my heart was pounding with the intensity of all the emotions and feelings you conveyed there ! Great depictions and your talent to picture characters, places and happenings is amazing ! A at least ! Thank you for bringing forth quality steamy writing !
1,220 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »