Reviews for Shield
Aerith chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Amazing! All of it was wonderful, but this line struck me as particularly poignant:

"You seem to be my talisman against nightmares."
dinolover12 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
that was rather heartbreaking.
jenova-amaranth chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I confess I was curious about how this pairing would work out, considering the incredible age gap... but I thought this was absolutely beautiful. It was captivating, perfectly-paced and written with incredible emotion. I loved it. Fantastic job.
picklgirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I am writing this with tears welled up in my eyes. It was such an emotional, heavy and well written story.

By heavy, I do not mean anything bad, not at all. You manage to capture the complexity of their relationship so well. As well as the complexity of their personalities. You were able to describe what it meant being a Judge and an Emperor; the heavy duties that lay onto their shoulders shone trough.

As the one who reviewed before me had put it so good: this is a story that needs to sink in for a bit.

Really, amazingly well done.

This is also going to be added to my favourites.
Cela Aerecura chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Oh, wow. I guess I should let this sink in a bit, but I know if I do, I probably will forget to comment, so, well. Wow. This is the best I've read in a while, and coming back to fandom again and looking for some Gabransa-fic to find THIS.. It was wonderful. I am literally crying now, though smiling at the same time. It was just.. beautiful, and you captured them both so well. I think I might just give this a few hours or days and re-read it. Perfection, really. This one goes in my favourites, no question about it.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
... gods

I think I shivered throughout the entire fic. Beautifully paced and written.

And I love your characterization.