Reviews for Lost and Found
jennyp76 chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
TOTALLY want/need to see the wedding! Again, I so love this story! THANK U!
kaytes chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I love how that was like a story within itself. Great story all around, through and through, and I cant wait to see whats to come in what ever story you decide to write next.
mrsyt31 chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Perfect ending for these two!
PolkaDotMama chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Okay, yeah, so everything I said while logged in under elusiV-Polkadots and now this. lol

I loved how nervous Jasper was during E's graduation. That was adorable. The fact that these boys, who were so afraid to come out (well at least J was) ended up being the men that were out and proud like they were, despite the rocky road, was great!

And the sex is hot as always. :)
Pyejammies chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I'm a sucker for Edward and Jasper and you have fed my addiction with this fic. That was a lovely ending. Where will they marry? Obviously they can't marry legally in Texas. I'm looking forward to the outtakes and yes we need future takes with babies. These two deserve to be parents although I tink they'll have to move to a more tolerant area. Edward with a Texan drawl sound pretty sexy though and I'd hate to lose that. I'm pleased that Bella is about to be married too and we nees to see that so that's another outtake for you to do. Thanks for this hon.
jolilabrat chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
You made me cry...such a beautiful ending to a beautiful story.

Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
elusiV-Polkadots chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I'm sad it's over but yay to outtakes. I'm about to wrap up SR too and it's really hard to think about that, so I have a lot of empathy for you right now with the epilogue. The last song that Edward sings to Jasper at the party is such an important one for me. I loved it when Elton John first sang it, even after it became Di's song and then associated with Moulin Rouge. It was the song that I sang to my daughter when she lay in the neonatal intensive care unit. It was such a struggle for her to live but she was the absolute most important thing go me and I wanted her to know that she was "it". It was funny, because when she was a toddler she was tell me to stop singing it. Finally in about first or second grade when I was singing it to her one night before bed, she listened to the words and asked me why I sang it to her. The part I love beyond anything is when he asks for permission. I hope you don't mind that I tell the world that I love you, basically. Because when you are in love, you want everyone to know! Thanks for sharing the love of these two men with it. It was such a beautiful story and a beautiful love.

Posy
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Where were the tissues?... come on, a chapter like to this end our Boys and tears on the keyboard, and sniffles and red eyes, and well just, love it,
Cullen47 chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I loved this story and I definitely vote for a wedding chapter!
cheshirekat516 chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
While I am sad to see it end it was so wonderful and touching that I loved their happy ending. This will definitely be one on my permanent rotation of stories to read and reread. Thank you for writing it.
Rayne Moonfyre chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
I Loved reading this story.

I am all for bringing the boys to New England seeing as how I'm from NH myself. I'll even perform the wedding I'm ordained (for real even.)

Keep up the great work

Hugs

Rayne
mssmith chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
*tears* Oh honey, that was a perfectly wonderful ending to a perfectly wonderful story. I was a bit sceptical through this at times, but I dearly love your boys. Thank you, I loved it.
bouncy 72 chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
That was a perfect epilogue. I laughed, & cried & was slightly breathless alternatively through the whole thing. (Lol & the tears were happy tears)

I feel so happy right now!

It was hard reading when Edward got slightly insecure & mean about Jasper & Peter. But I could see where he was coming from, so...

Jasper's dad actually took the news better than I thought he would.

I was hard reading about Riley getting attacked & also Jaspers nightmares being triggered again.

But I LOVE that Edward was there for him through it all & as much as I DIDN'T Like Peter when he was 1st introduced into the story, I really Love the fucker & his cheeky, naughty attitude now & I'm so glad he & Riley got together.

I was really surprised when I realised this was the 1st time E & J had penatrative sex. I just remembered so much heat between them I think I must have thought I'd already read it. Lol, the first time they had sex was one of the times I cried, and again when Edward bottomed for the 1st time. They were both written so beautifully, and you could feel the emotions.

I loved them visiting the river & also riding to the sunset at Betty's & Jack's. Oh & when Jasper proposed *happy sigh*

Touchstone thank you for such a WONDERFUL end for them, I'm kinda on a high atm, I'm so happy. Thank you for helping me through the chapters I struggled with to get to this point. Thank you for the story.
sugar rae chapter 18 . 7/7/2010
Great epi! So sorry to see this story come to an end. Loved the intensity of the story line. Great seeing the boys moving forward.
sugar rae chapter 17 . 7/7/2010
So happy Edward came after his man. Jasper did right being honest about Peter. Hopeful Edward will get past this and they will start their lives together.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »