Reviews for Lost and Found
featherme chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
I think this was one of my favorite chapters. I loved what Bella said about E/J, "I Didn't really know Edward until I saw him through Jasper's eyes." I don't mind Bella around my slash, as long as she's like your Bella. I really liked getting her POV.

Peter, oh Peter. I love him. It has to be so hard to love someone, but give them up to someone else AND be happy for them at the same time.

I hope he finds someone who can share that all encompassing love with him that he deserves.
featherme chapter 15 . 7/25/2011
I admit that it's hard reading about Jasper with Peter even though I get why Jasper is doing it. It doesn't make me want to get the pitchforks out after you though! :)

I really like Peter. He's trying to give Jasper what he needs at the moment even though he knows in his heart that Jasper belongs with Edward. I think he knows that the two of them will never go anywhere and he's sort of sacrificing his own feelings for Jasper to feel better. I bet he feels lost and a bit helpless himself.
featherme chapter 14 . 7/25/2011
Oh, Jasper. I wish I could make it better for you. Your boy Edward needs you just as much as you need him.
featherme chapter 13 . 7/25/2011
This one broke my heart! Poor Jasper. What a horrible, horrible dream, but one that is understandable because of everything he is going through.
featherme chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Tough chapter! I bet that was hard to write. I love Peter, too.
featherme chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
I don't hate you! I felt that Peter/Jasper chemistry when they said goodbye the first time!

Poor Edward needed his Jasper after seeing Jaxon (damn) in the hospital. I hope in some alternate universe that awful dad gets what's coming to him.
featherme chapter 10 . 7/22/2011
These sweet, lovesick boys! *sigh*
featherme chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
Poor Perfectward! It broke my heart to see him digging in Jasper's laundry basket, putting out that empty pot on the stove, and freaking singing his heart out to Jasper in their empty home. *hugs Edward, not much longer, bb!*
featherme chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
I love E so much in this chapter! He is just the sweetest, most tender hunk of awesomeness!

Looking forward to the phone sex.
featherme chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
Delicious. Loved it! Now I'm bracing myself for the angst...
featherme chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
Ah, memories. It gets better with practice...lots and lots of practice. *grins* I guess that's the same with dirty talk and Edward is impressing the hell out of me.

E has got it BAD. So does J. He knows it. We know it. Dying to know if they're ever going to come out and intentionally say it. Edward with his "always" gets me every time.
featherme chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
I loved what e did for j by taking him to the club. When they got together afterward...damn...just damn.

I love that they were so free to be together openly and enjoy that time together. The feelings are getting deeper, too.

Best outtakes ever.
featherme chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
I thought when J snuck in humped E that he was a very dirty boy, but then e pretended to be asleep and the next morning smiled when Bella banged on the door? Damn, I like this naughty version of Edward.

I loved their talk, too.
featherme chapter 3 . 7/7/2011
"Always."Love that.

BTW, while reading this chapter while also trying to work, (not an easy feat, let me tell ya) I meant to write the word "honey" but wrote "horny" instead. Is that bad? LOL
featherme chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
Something about Edward nudging open Jasper's shirt with his nose just got to me. Yum.

These two...*sigh*.