Reviews for Lost and Found
LixiLovesWhitlock chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I FUCKING LOVED IT!

WOW! This was hot AND beautiful! I think I like this more than the original story (too much Alice for my taste and too little J/E *pout*) but this was perfect.

Is this actualy happening in the other story or is this another parallel dimension or something? I hope this is happening, a J/B/E would be HOT!

I'll keep reading both, but this one is just PERFECT!
anushca chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Hey! I really loved this! :-)) Thanks for sharing!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh my...just, yeah...yum
mcsc2008 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Okay, you know me. I'm reading S&S. (I'm behind but I'm reading it; so sorry!) I can't resist some yummy slash!

This was the yummiest; so great. These boys really seem to love one another. They are so connected. I realize that this didn't happen in the realm of S&S, but I'd have loved it if it had. Maybe you need to do an S&S AU. [chuckle]

This outtake was so beautifully explored. Wonderful!

Thanks for the boy love. And as ever, thanks for sharing your talent.
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
*LOVES Story and YOU SFM* Okay, BB, you KNOW how absolutely, utterly IN LOVE with this gorgeous little story I am but I had to say it publicly as well. This is one of the sweetest, hottest, most delicious, tender, gorgeous little J/E stories I've ever read! Gah, I love it! The poignancy of their devotion, that heartfelt friend-love that swells so sweetly into true romantic/desiring love - just gorgeous!

You have such beautiful, sexy images in here - lips and lashes and flushing and pearly fluids, sweat-slick skin and hard cocks - and it's all so beautifully and vividly described. Those visions of Edward holding Jasper, bringing him to orgasm and later, Jasper returning the hot favor - just had me gasping to imagine them.

And the words they say to each other: “Fuck, Jasper. You feel so fucking good. You're so hot laying on my bed, vulnerable for me,” he murmured, as he panted into my ear with moist, hot, cotton candy breath.

“I love seeing you like this and feeling your rock-hard cock in my hand." Exhaling a deep breath, he continued to tease and entice. "God, I wish it was my mouth wrapped around you instead of my hand. I want to suck you off so fucking much. Someday, Jasper, it will be my mouth making you lose control like this...”

and...

“Please, darlin’, I want you to cum. I want to taste you like you tasted me. I want to lick you clean.”

... OMG! Beyond hot - 150 degrees of blistering smolder!

And, beyond just the heat and sex and passion, there is so much love and tenderness - which you so beautifully evoke in your lovely writing. It just... it hits me in the heart and ladyparts ;) - it's gorgeous, BB! Beautiful, beautiful! Love it, LOVE it!
kinney-69 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Oh my god... can't breathe...*fans herself*

Holy shit! Where did this come from? So that's what you meant regarding my review about J/E in the snow... And to think I nearly missed it, I just happened to check your page and god I almost fell off my chair when I saw this. I absolutely loved this as you probably know I would. So sweet and tender and hot and sexy and just...gah! Aww when Jasper realized that it was Edward touching him, first the shock and then slowly the realization that they wanted each other, oh just beautiful.

"I stared at Edward, shocked, terrified and yet still so incredibly turned on and fucking hard. I began to shake my head, yet, my fingers tangled even more with his as the pace quickened on my erection.

I couldn’t let him touch me like this.

It was Edward.

Which is exactly why I could let him touch me like this.

It was Edward.

The shaking of my head became a nod and my eyes were drawn to his tongue as it darted out to lick his bottom lip." *sigh*

"He leaned toward my chest then, his eyes on mine as his talented slick tongue lapped my sweat-sheened skin, erasing, and tasting, all evidence of my orgasm." ...*thud*

Oh Val I love you so much right now and please make your next story a J/E story. No doubt it would be beautiful and hot as hell. Big hug.
ElleCC chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
I liked this! I like the innocence of it - the organicness (organicness? hmm) of it happening... It was sweet. And definitely sexy.

Looking forward to more :)
PolkaDotMama chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Girl! Awesome. I loved how tender and sweet they were with each other and how comfortable they were with this happening. It was no big deal, like it was just another part of their relationship that had always happened. So not only do I need new panties, but my heart swelled as I read this. I think I may need to get checked out for an enlarged heart!

Serious hotness! You need to be writing slash cuz you got it! So much fun to read.
Beautiful Figment chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Uh, Val? Leave the peen and run away with me, seriously...I fucking love you :*

::thud::

xoxoBeautiful Figment
mssmith chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Sweet, hot, beautiful.
Blaculicious chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
NO YOU DID NOT quote “Pour some Sugar on Me” LMFAO ...easy operator come knocking on my door something something something (I don't fucking remember all the words :P)sugar me!You know I was once young and naïve enough to think they were really talking about sugar *shaking my head* Ah Youth! That was...AMAZING I had to read the paragraph which transitioned from J's fantasy of Bella to his receiving a handjob from E a couple of times to ensure I wasn't misreading it LOL. Sadly I have never enjoyed a dual wank session with one of girlfriends like that, or even oogled nudie pics of men with my gfs...I need new friends. Thanks BB *KISS*...write some more. PLEASE, L
rhenea5018 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Well Val, this little ditty was just a really bright spot in my otherwise dismal day. When S&S is over, will you please write slash...PLEASE?
Golden.Eyed.Vampire chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
HELLO!

Wow this chapter was amazing and very well detailed...which I thank you for :)

Ashlee-Jayne
clairdeluneisgreat chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I loved it! your words painted such a pretty picture of these boys.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42