Reviews for Metroid: Delta Chronicles
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
A three-parter eh? Oh whoops story was never updated
GigaNerd17 chapter 3 . 1/25/2011
WHOOO! Another chapter! :D

As always, you always leave me with plenty to review about. You've got literary talent!

-Your "drinks" really intrigue me. Not only did you explain the science of the drinks, but you left me wondering what other kinds of items are available in the vending machine. Nice writing!

-The entire "art scene" was fun to read, especially the "almost a digital image" description. It really solidifies the idea that these guys haven't ever encountered art before, y'know?

-If you don't mind me asking, what did Rho use to etch into the metal? His claw? A chisel? A laser?

-Taming the kihunters, huh? Are they gonna self-destruct like they do in Other M? Killing off Xi would be really funny! :3

-Well, if Rho is making art of Delta, hides something in his room, and has a problem with Xi, then it's obvious that HE'S NOT A GUY LOL!

Thanks for the great read! Keep on writing! :D

-GigaNerd17
darycx chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
Really good story. I like how you are showing it from the Pirates view as noobies. but please, UPDATE SOON! Also check out my story.

-NintendoFan921 or MDP
Imperial warlord chapter 2 . 2/20/2010
Great chapter.
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Interesting story.
GigaNerd17 chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
Glad to see that you're back! :D

FEEDBACK:

-You're doing a great job of developing Delta's personality! It's apparent that he's the oddball, yet he doesn't stand out to the point of being an oddball. Not too drastic, yet not too subtle! (That's a good thing)

-You've also characterized Delta's knowledge beautifully! His severe ignorance in galactic politics, along with his above-average education in nature and art, make him a lovable character!

-The minor characters in this chapter are also portrayed well! They have an apparent personality, yet they aren't too important. It makes for good story-fodder!

I eagerly await your next chapter!

-GigaNerd17
Subject153 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I really like this! :D Im now reading Samus Aran and the War of eternity as well! Anyway this story really sounds good! So planning anymore chapters! :D
bdun chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
hey, i have an idea for the event that marks deltas... err... the thing that makes him see the stuff in the summery. can i PM you about it? this is awesome by the way.
q chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
that was a very good chapter, you ought to be just a little more descriptive.

I didn't have a problem with it, but others might.

Get the next chapter up soon!:)
ZeroTheUltimate chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This is a really creative concept. Giving a glimpse in the lifestyle of the SP is great. I really can't wait to see how the plot develops from here.
GigaNerd17 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Pros:

-You're a great writer! Not only is your grammar perfect, you have also mastered the art of descriptive paragraphs! :)

-Nice story idea! A day in the life of a young Space Pirate! Very original!

-Your concept of "cycles" is very realistic. It's like living in an actual alien colony!

-I like the names of the Space Pirates. The numbered titles give the impression of over-militaristic policies.

-Timed showers. Genius! XD

-I love it when people make up reasons for things not explained in the games. It gives the story a sense of realism. (I'm referring to the spinal-metal thingy.)

Cons:

-Instead of "thief," you said "theif." Not that anyone cares, but...

Misc.:

-How did Space Pirates learn about the Greek alphabet, which is EXCLUSIVE TO EARTH? You might want to elaborate on this in later chapters.

-The birth scene seemed a little... odd. I don't know why. Can't put my finger on it. :/

Overall, I can't wait to read the next chapter! *subscribes*