Reviews for Rising Sun
Olivia chapter 8 . 8/19/2012
This gets me in my stomach sometimes, makes me feel sick thinking about it.
Olivia chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
This reminds me of the origin story of the Greek god, Zeus and his hate towards the Titans in God of War 2 seen in a flashback when Kratos asked Gia why does she aide him even though he didn't need help.
Olivia chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
This is my favorite chapter and this is kind of similar to God of War 2.
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
This is very well written; I read this before but did not get to review it, or at least I don't remember if I did. XD.
Starstreak 777 chapter 5 . 10/25/2009
I have one question: What are Nexus, Maximus, Logos, Vector, and Alterius' sons names? You only named Sentinel as Prima's son.
Aethelgythe chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
wow...totally epic! :D

And I was wondering...now that Optimus is in the tomb holding his dead father's hand...will he be able to communicate with him somehow now? o.O Can't wait for the next chapter!
Phoenix13 chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Thanks mate, that was an enjoyable ride into Prime's memories, and those of the original Prime's.

Sad but happy ending there, with Optimus curled in the palm of the first Prime's.
Refracted Imagination chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
Wow! I love this fic.! Great work exploring the past events of ROTF, your writing style really brings out so much emotion and helps the plot to develop beautifully. I look forward to your epilogue. Great work!

- Refracted Imagination
Mr Crossover chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
anotgher great chapter. keep up the good work
Mr Crossover chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
another great chapter. keep up the good work
Hot Shot's girl chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
OMG I luv it, luv it, luv it! I am enjoying this! I absolutely adored Optimus' lineage in the movie and now want to know more about it! I mean at first Megatron and Prime were brothers, then comes ROTF and we find out Optimus was an orphan and comes from Cybertron freakin' ROYALTY! O.O It was then I saw Optimus as something other than a war leader . . . I now saw him as the last king of a Dynasty long forgotten.

Sincerely,

Hot Shot's girl;D
Mr Crossover chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
another great chapter. keep up the good work
tyrantqueenofcons chapter 6 . 9/27/2009
This is such an interesting story...There have been a few stories similar to this one but this is the best by far...keep it up!
Mr Crossover chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
Another Great Chapter. Keep up the good work
Prime Revolver chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
This is a [briliant] story, I've love'd every minute and chapter of it. Keep it up!

Just one question, the Prime's created their six sons, correct (I liked that), why didn't Nova/Fallen? Though with his later mindset I can see why he didn't...but yeah. I like 'what if's'...so, yeah;)

PR