Reviews for Take it Off
Enjoyed your story!
Tiggy318 chapter 27 . 4/20/2014
Great story...loved it!
RainyDayReader chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
OMG - I loved Gran in this chapter!
media-savant chapter 27 . 3/7/2014
I just found this story, and am I glad that I did! Excellent storytelling, and I too loved the proposal. Thanks.
georgiasuzy chapter 27 . 3/2/2014
You have the best Proposal Scene I've ever read! Loved the whole idea; it was wildly romantic.
tanseynz chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Gran felt up Hoyt? Didn't see THAT coming...
tanseynz chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
*fans herself a little bit*
classicoldmama chapter 27 . 10/5/2013
Loveable, beautiful, wonder ful I love it! :-)
WitchMitzi chapter 27 . 9/14/2013
This is one of the best stories I have read recently.I loved your characters and storyline. I loved your Sookie that learns from others and grows instead of the stubborn and whiny one from the books and show.
Flare-TheBurningFlame chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
hoollly shiiit. this story is great
violetnorthman chapter 27 . 12/22/2012
This was such a good story! Loved it the whole way through. Keep writing!
shell74 chapter 27 . 11/11/2012
I loved your story
So sad to see it end
shell74 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Love this story
Just found it.
cocoa1134 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Hysterical! Totally understand the instinct to go all twitterpated in Eric's presence. *gigglesqueee*
Seamstress chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Okay - I'm four chapters in, and I'm absolutely loving this story. I found out about it on the FanFic Recommendations forum.

I love how you've got Eric and Sookie strung out for each other, without much interaction. I can't wait to see what happens after Sookie's date with Bill.

The whole crew is great. I love that you've got Sookie using her love of dancing in this story. The shocker for me was bisexual Hoyt. That cracked me up.

Gotta love Laf, Claude and Claudine. Wouldn't be a good story without them. Love that you have Victor relegated to helping the dancers organize their stuff and getting them dressed.

Can't wait to read more of this, and I'm glad I don't have to. Off to the next!
1,569 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »