Reviews for Take it Off
AZSeaOtter chapter 27 . 5/1
Loved your story! It had some steamy dancing, lol. Like you, I've never been to a strip-club, so it was lots of fun to read - just imagining it. :D You played human Eric perfectly and coupled with Sookie finally seeing her self-worth made the story shine brightly, throughout. Thank you so much for sharing!
AZSeaOtter chapter 26 . 5/1
That was a great proposal! Adele's hints were too funny, but Eric handled everything with grace.
AZSeaOtter chapter 25 . 5/1
Eric was very attentive, it was sweet. I'm glad he wanted her first time to be special. ;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 24 . 5/1
Pam cracks me up. I'm glad she was honest with Sookie about her past with Eric, even if Sookie was uncomfortable with the thought...she still needed to know the truth.
AZSeaOtter chapter 23 . 5/1
I'm with Pam, haha! However, I must say that it's pretty cool that they've waited.
AZSeaOtter chapter 22 . 4/30
Pam is awesome! The criminal discovery file was ingenious but terrifying to read. Well done!
AZSeaOtter chapter 21 . 4/30
This mess with Compton has Eric written all over it...I wonder if Bill knew about Eric, his sister and her / their trust fund? Is Eric angry because he feels his involvement with Sookie caused some type of retaliation? Oh I can't wait to find out. Claude performance for / with Miss. Stalker-Pelt was priceless!
AZSeaOtter chapter 20 . 4/30
If I were Sookie, I would explain everything to Gran, march her right up to Miss. Pelt and openly discuss how great Eric and his job as a stripper is. Let's face it, southern women know how to handle every situation and with age, they just get better at playing the game. But an anonymous call (from a phone booth) to the school about parental and child harassment from said teacher would usually be enough to stop her actions. Unless of course she's completely crazy, then a restraining order and a gun are their best options. Good luck Sookie.
AZSeaOtter chapter 19 . 4/30
I had to laugh and hard! The entire time a read about Sookie in that bathroom, on the floor, I was cringing...thinking, "She's not rationally accepting where she is, it's a side effect of the drugs." Thank god you addressed said topic because my mind was already reeling, lol. Then I became hysterical with laughter and disgust (much like Sookie when she finally realized where they were sitting, touching). I'm glad Sookie has finally met Sophie. Also, I love that Sookie and Pam are going to work together on "Operation - Bring the Bitch Down." :D
AZSeaOtter chapter 18 . 4/30
Well I thought something was amiss with Sookie's level of debauchery, but some people are just light weights and can't handle their alcohol; I figured she could be one. But Ecstasy makes way more sense, she needs to tell Tara immediately. I can't wait to found out what Eric thought of everything. How bad was she on stage during his act?
AZSeaOtter chapter 17 . 4/30
A drunkin Sookie is always hysterical. The Girl Scout has to be Miss. Stalker-Pelt. At least Sookie didn't see Eric in the dressing room with her, that would have been much worse. Hopefully she'll let Eric explain.
AZSeaOtter chapter 16 . 4/30
Holy hell, I never even thought about vicious Bill. Eric has to be right, he really is intent on destroying Sookie (mentally, etc) because she turned him down. I hope Claudine comes to reason soon, I think Sookie might quit over something like this. On another note, that shower scene was hot! ;)
AZSeaOtter chapter 15 . 4/30
Loved that Sookie's finding her inner strength. Sookie stripping reminds me of the story of comedian Lenny Bruce, who married a stripper, but then he took her to court to force her stop stripping; that was just crazy. I wonder how Eric will feel once Sookie becomes more famous. I do agree with Claude, I think Eric will go caveman on anyone who gets too close while she's on stage / working.
AZSeaOtter chapter 14 . 4/29
I'm glad Sookie won out. ;-) I think Felipe is a private investigator or at the very least a camera man...Eric is going to get him to take pictures of Bill and Arlene together and either send them to Bill's wife or blackmail him with them...at least I hope that is what happens.
AZSeaOtter chapter 13 . 4/29
Ooo, I can't wait to read your other fic too...This was another great chapter. I always love Eric's POV, they crack me up AND they aim to please, gotta love that! His vampire set is going to be awesome! Also, I love your nicknames for the various characters, they too bring a huge smile to my face. :D
1,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »