Reviews for Unforeseen Events
ms simmons chapter 1 . 6/12
Lol that was awesome loved it very funny (She's not wearing any panties) lmao perfect line
debslmac chapter 1 . 1/11
:) :)
zveka chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
They are all nuts!
BridieM chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
An excellent read. :D
Kamizune chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Hah - you are my new favorite author on ffn. I just love your humor. Also helps me to get acquainted with different stiles of the beautiful english language. Originally i speak german - well swiss-german - but also speak french and english. Wanted to write ff too but i guess my english just doesn't match up with my imagination yet... so sad.
racerxfanking chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
loved it!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Hahahahaha... YOU, madame, are the Queen of Hawt Hilarity. I laughed and cringed and blushed and laughed some more. I think I want a lipsticked, dog-collared Jasper for Christmas :-)

But Edward in tighty-whiteys? That's just WRONG. He should be in black boxer-briefs .TIME. Poor Bella with her netherlands on display for all to see. Bless her heart!

Going "Revisited" now...
Twilight lover chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Hey I have to say they should have put that in the twilight books that was amazing I've never laughed sooooo hard in my life.i love it. I've read it like ten times and I still laugh. You should defiantly write twilight lover
The Real MC chapter 1 . 7/6/2012 WOW!
gabby871 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
So funny, I loved it! Thanks!
ChloelovesEdward chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I cannot tell you how much I love this story and all of it's sequels. It is my favorite fanfic ever and I thank you so much for writing it! I will be forever grateful that I somehow ended up coming across this story. I love your writing, how you portrayed Edward and Bella. I love your writing so much! Thank you for all the hard work you have done for this story. I love you! :P please update on your new story soon! Plus this story and all the sequels deserve 50 times more reviews than they are getting and if I ever write stories I will recommend this one and I will say that u are my favorite author! Thank you again!
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Um...she's eighteen. She has been for a while. Charlie way over-reacted.

Lovely story by Carlisle though lol!

And? I think they should stop in Vegas & decide to get married there just to screw with Alice :)
ggb-luma chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very hilarious..›_‹,
u2shay chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Let me just say that I ADORE this. I laughed and laughed and laughed. :)

And I really appreciated the slang that you added to Edward's dialogue. The thing with the original is that we were told that he sounded like he was from another time, but we never heard it in his speech - which was SO annoying. So thanks for the corrections!

I am still giggling at the picture of Edward being marched - in his underwear - up to his parents house. That was priceless and is going in my mental Rolodex of "stellar fan fiction moments" - along with the oh-so-unforgettable "spitting" scene from "Mr. Horrible" and anything involving Aro from Bookishqua's stories ; therefore, you are in GOOD company!

I'm looking forward to reading the sequels! :)

UE chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Jess, I finally started your stories after talking to you on facebook a couple of times about them. I enjoyed it a lot. Funny verry funny.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »