Reviews for Nine Men And A Little Lady
Astiza chapter 1 . 7/22
This was perfect!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/15
It is true and I agree with you it is almost impossible to write a MS without totally butchering everything Tolkien thought was important. I love the bit about Gollum.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 7/8
This was 100% .FUL! lol...The Mary Sue's should have their own Middle Earth realm for cheese sake. Thank for this glorious bit of fun!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/5
HAHAAHA! Thank you!
calazar chapter 1 . 6/6
Dude this is hilarious. I love how you managed to make it seem like complete story with so little detail this is awesome
i'madivergentshadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/24
Oh my god! Love it! X'D
Nell chapter 1 . 3/23
I still think you should do one more with Nary Sue in Rohan, Helm's Deep, and Minas Tirith; their numbers seem to have gone up
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 3/4
YES! DIE, DIE, DIE!

Ehhh... I just wanted to say that the overabundance of Sues in the Middle Earth annoys me just a tiny little bit.

THANK YOU, Gollum. When all hope is lost, somehow you are the one to make everything right again.
Delirium Majere chapter 1 . 3/1
Fucking awesome. Yes.

So glad I clicked on this. All the favorites and follows for a 5,000 one shot in LOTR kinda bewildered me, but now I totally understand. :D
Iforgotmylogin chapter 1 . 2/27
Bwa ha ha HA HA HA HA! The words, they utterly fail to encompass the perfection that is It's... ack! Erp. Yeah. Hrmph. Ahem.

Wonderful, truly. Came to this via a link on , and so, so glad I did. You've picked up (and picked golloping great holes in) so many irksome elements of bad stories and made them a delight to read. You even knocked a few holes in the fourth wall while you were about it! Bonus!
VessaMorana chapter 1 . 2/25
Love this! Perfect in so many ways.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 1 . 2/17
XD Legolas
The Legolas parts made me cackle. Seriously, the poor elf would be horrified to read all the stories featuring him and the Mary Sues.
taovkool chapter 1 . 2/6
Okay, you got me good. You got Galadriel cracking jokes and made me cheer for freakin' Gollum. This is bloody brilliant!
marisme-ice chapter 1 . 1/11
Wait a minute,did Gollum ate her?
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »