Reviews for Nine Men And A Little Lady
bloomsburry chapter 1 . 8/12
Not funny. At. All. I got annoyed when I read this.
Kek
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 6/8
Gollum still had a role to play before he died, indeed. :D I think all of Arda will name him a worthy hero.
Black Night Wolf chapter 1 . 3/6
This was absolutely hilarious. I loved the format you used, and how all the characters realized something was off with the girl. Thank you for writing this great story. :)
LaughingFish36 chapter 1 . 2/6
This has to be one of the best fics I have ever read.
Sharky97 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
It's interesting and I wish there was more, but this is a highly disturbing story of a girl with ever changing powers and I can't tell if she knows that she's evil or just ignorant.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
LMHO

Have you read "Ensign Sue Must Die"? It's a web comic...one you should definitely read if you haven't already.
Astiza chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This was perfect!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
It is true and I agree with you it is almost impossible to write a MS without totally butchering everything Tolkien thought was important. I love the bit about Gollum.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This was 100% .FUL! lol...The Mary Sue's should have their own Middle Earth realm for cheese sake. Thank for this glorious bit of fun!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
HAHAAHA! Thank you!
calazar chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Dude this is hilarious. I love how you managed to make it seem like complete story with so little detail this is awesome
i'madivergentshadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oh my god! Love it! X'D
Nell chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I still think you should do one more with Nary Sue in Rohan, Helm's Deep, and Minas Tirith; their numbers seem to have gone up
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
YES! DIE, DIE, DIE!

Ehhh... I just wanted to say that the overabundance of Sues in the Middle Earth annoys me just a tiny little bit.

THANK YOU, Gollum. When all hope is lost, somehow you are the one to make everything right again.
1,268 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »