Reviews for Nine Men And A Little Lady
DrunkonPizza chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
this is hilarious. Absolutely loved it x)
AgentAuthor chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is possibly the most accurate critical work on recent fan fiction that I have ever read. And one of the most hilarious things as well. Excellent job-I don't even like to read one-shots and this changed my entire perspective. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. Hopefully, the unknowing (or maybe even knowing) creators of dreaded Mary-Sues shall read this before they develop another atrocity….though I, ever the pessimist, think not.
flootzavut chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was all awesome, but it was Galadriel's journal entry that made me laugh the hardest!

Also loved Gimli and his tough love stance about poor beleaguered Legolas *snigger* much applause!
Havalubee chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
This is wonderful! I'm starting my own Lotr fic, hope my character isn't a Mary-Sue!
You are very funny! Hav a nice day!
-Havs
deleted2017 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh.
Oh.
Oh, my.
Oh my stars.

WOO-HOO!
A fan-fiction story with a Mary-Sue that's ACTUALLY ACCURATE!

New favorite!
This rocks!
Stronger123 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Haha that was amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Ha! Sooo funny! Ingenious!
pusa-is-me chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I still can't stop laughing. Oh gawd.
ElynFlame chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I. LOVE. THIS!
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! This story is fantastic!
FashionablyHospitable chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Galadriel's one was familiar. This was great. Poor Legolas.
Leafy365 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Oh god, this takes me back to my pre-teen days when I read every single Mary Sue fic I could get my hands on. The horror!
dir4133 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
omg this is perfection
OriginalRabbits chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Wow that was pretty funny, I can't say all of it was good but it was pretty funny over all. The best part for me was the part where Galadrial (probably spelled wrong) remarked about the great evil passing though and then causually mentions the Ring leaving too. Good writing, hope you keep it up.
Take the Good Person Test (fourth search result on Google for "Good Person Test").
Vale chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
You beautiful soul. You wonderful, glorious person.
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »