Reviews for Nine Men And A Little Lady
Shadow of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I hate those "girl-goes-to-Middle-Earth-and-becomes-the-Tenth-Walker-and-everyone-is-perfectly-okay-with-that-and-she-likes-Legolas-but-I-swear-mine's-original-and-not-cliché-at-all" bullshit. Thank you for writing this. I hope all of those cliché authors read this and realize how horribly annoying and stupid those cliché stories are. That would make the world a much better place, don't you think?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
"Her foul presence is gone and my mind is once again my own " hahahahhahaaaha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I laughed so hard that it hurt !This was amazing! Thank you so much!
Me chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
That was, without a doubt, the best fic I have ever read.
Thatguy chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
The ending made my day.
wTigerStripes chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Thank you for pointing out the stupidity of most Mary Sues. *Cue Clapping*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Galadriel is amazing.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
... That ending though...
EluaR chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
'Must've been something we ate'
Hahaha best ending ever! Thank you so much for this!
frumpgirl chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is art
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is hilarious, especially Galadriel's entry: "Oh, and the One Ring is leaving, too."
OUATLovr chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Best thing I've read all day!
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Death to the Mary Sith-Lord.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Lol so true
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
oh. My. STARS!
This was amaaaaziiiiing! xD I laughed SO hard. I just... I can't. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful this was aldnajdhdjfhjd ahhhh it was terrific. It's good to know there are some Tolkein fans out there who hate Mary-Sues and all the evils they bring with them as much as I do. (Which is why I hardly ever read Tolkein fanfiction - who needs it anyway? - and also why saying that I 'didn't like Toriel' is an understatement). ;)
I cannot possibly have a favorite part (can the whole thing be my favorite part?), but I did want to especially mention this bit from Galadriel:

"Today the Fellowship moves on. A great evil passes from my domain, and a vast dank shadow lifts from the hearts of my people.

Oh, and the One Ring is leaving, too."

GOLD. Ab-so-lute GOLD. XD
I love this to pieces, I am sending it to my friends. Thank you so much for writing it!
- Clara B

Oh! P.S.
I thought you did a really great job of differentiating between the characters as you wrote. Even though this was a parody (where things tend to get a little goofy), I still got a distinct feeling from each of the characters. Very impressive. Also, on a more serious jet than my euphoria-charged review above, I really appreciated how you picked out many various 'sins' fanfic authors and commenters often commit agains Tolkien's work, and wove them into your Mary-Sue parody. Highly skillful, marvelously well done, and incredibly enjoyable to read. Thank you - I will definitely be reading this one again! :D

- Clara B