Reviews for Nine Men And A Little Lady
Thank you for pointing out the stupidity of most Mary Sues. *Cue Clapping*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Galadriel is amazing.
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
... That ending though...
EluaR chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
'Must've been something we ate'
Hahaha best ending ever! Thank you so much for this!
SharkBabies chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is art
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
This is hilarious, especially Galadriel's entry: "Oh, and the One Ring is leaving, too."
OUATLovr chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Best thing I've read all day!
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Death to the Mary Sith-Lord.
KOTORgeek13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Lol so true
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
oh. My. STARS!
This was amaaaaziiiiing! xD I laughed SO hard. I just... I can't. I cannot even begin to tell you how wonderful this was aldnajdhdjfhjd ahhhh it was terrific. It's good to know there are some Tolkein fans out there who hate Mary-Sues and all the evils they bring with them as much as I do. (Which is why I hardly ever read Tolkein fanfiction - who needs it anyway? - and also why saying that I 'didn't like Toriel' is an understatement). ;)
I cannot possibly have a favorite part (can the whole thing be my favorite part?), but I did want to especially mention this bit from Galadriel:

"Today the Fellowship moves on. A great evil passes from my domain, and a vast dank shadow lifts from the hearts of my people.

Oh, and the One Ring is leaving, too."

GOLD. Ab-so-lute GOLD. XD
I love this to pieces, I am sending it to my friends. Thank you so much for writing it!
- Clara B

Oh! P.S.
I thought you did a really great job of differentiating between the characters as you wrote. Even though this was a parody (where things tend to get a little goofy), I still got a distinct feeling from each of the characters. Very impressive. Also, on a more serious jet than my euphoria-charged review above, I really appreciated how you picked out many various 'sins' fanfic authors and commenters often commit agains Tolkien's work, and wove them into your Mary-Sue parody. Highly skillful, marvelously well done, and incredibly enjoyable to read. Thank you - I will definitely be reading this one again! :D

- Clara B
OurLittleLives chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
This is as golden as Ponyboy Curtis.
Archeth chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
Oh my God, I loved your story! Especially the Galadriel part.
Also, I was wondering : I'm native french speaker, and I would love if you could allow me to translate it.
I don't know if you're still on this account, but if you are, please contact me to let me know if you're ok with it! I won't publish anything without your consent.
Have a nice day!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
A long time it has been written and yet still so actual! Great job all along on that story!

Really loved how you voiced the different characters with kudos for Elrond and Gimli parts more particularly. Might wish for a tiny improvement in personification of Legolas and Aragorn as it pulled me out despite Elrond's part having pulled me in smoothly (but it might be just me).

Content-wise, I enjoyed Elrond, Galadriel, Gimli and Merry’s part the most, both for staying in-character while introducing the trouble at hand accordingly.
The journal of Miss Sue was enlightening as well and picking that particular point of the plot for her introspection was just perfect.

P.S. Can’t help wanting to give a fish cookie to Gollum for saving the day once again, hehe...
BooLewis chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Hahaha! This is gold, seriously!
God bless your soul!
EllaBella8185 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
Thank the Vala for Gollum! What a bro.
1,261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »