Reviews for Nine Men And A Little Lady
Sharky97 chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
It's interesting and I wish there was more, but this is a highly disturbing story of a girl with ever changing powers and I can't tell if she knows that she's evil or just ignorant.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 10/11/2016
LMHO

Have you read "Ensign Sue Must Die"? It's a web comic...one you should definitely read if you haven't already.
FKLWIUEN chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
This was perfect!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
It is true and I agree with you it is almost impossible to write a MS without totally butchering everything Tolkien thought was important. I love the bit about Gollum.
BuJyo chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
This was 100% .FUL! lol...The Mary Sue's should have their own Middle Earth realm for cheese sake. Thank for this glorious bit of fun!
Sam chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
HAHAAHA! Thank you!
calazar chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Dude this is hilarious. I love how you managed to make it seem like complete story with so little detail this is awesome
i'madivergentshadowhunter chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Oh my god! Love it! X'D
Nell chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
I still think you should do one more with Nary Sue in Rohan, Helm's Deep, and Minas Tirith; their numbers seem to have gone up
Rain in the Dark chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
YES! DIE, DIE, DIE!

Ehhh... I just wanted to say that the overabundance of Sues in the Middle Earth annoys me just a tiny little bit.

THANK YOU, Gollum. When all hope is lost, somehow you are the one to make everything right again.
Eurus Rantipole chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Fucking awesome. Yes.

So glad I clicked on this. All the favorites and follows for a 5,000 one shot in LOTR kinda bewildered me, but now I totally understand. :D
Iforgotmylogin chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Bwa ha ha HA HA HA HA! The words, they utterly fail to encompass the perfection that is It's... ack! Erp. Yeah. Hrmph. Ahem.

Wonderful, truly. Came to this via a link on , and so, so glad I did. You've picked up (and picked golloping great holes in) so many irksome elements of bad stories and made them a delight to read. You even knocked a few holes in the fourth wall while you were about it! Bonus!
VessaMorana chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Love this! Perfect in so many ways.
ISupposeThisWillDo chapter 1 . 2/17/2016
XD Legolas
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
The Legolas parts made me cackle. Seriously, the poor elf would be horrified to read all the stories featuring him and the Mary Sues.
1,308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »