Reviews for VIP of the Opera
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
Loved it, especially how the girls irritate the detective.
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
Can't wait for more!
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
oh, loved that ending can't wait for more
Eccentric Storyteller chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Love the way you made them go back in time, and also love the title
Kryss LaBryn chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
This story is making me grin insanely. XD Keep it up; I can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
Kryss LaBryn chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
You know, as the other reviewer said, there's some spelling and grammatical issues here, but this is still one of the most entertaining stories I've read here. It really has a lot of potential, and I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.

The single biggest improvement you could make (going by this chapter, anyways) would be to be consistent with your tenses. I'd suggest going over your next chapter before you post it just to double-check the little technical things like that, and perhaps get a friend who is good at that sort of stuff to take a quick look at it for you, because this really is a very fun story, and it's worth the extra effort to polish it as much as possible.

I'm looking forward to more from you! Keep up the good work!
tiffster chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Your story seems very interesting so far! However, there are a ton of typos and you switch between using past voice and present sure you proof read because grammatical errors like that can detract from an otherwise good story.