Reviews for Runaway Trains at 3 AM
shugokage chapter 7 . 1/30
Cool story!
TrisakAminawn chapter 7 . 12/6/2011
That was fun. Of course, in context of what Clark /actually/ did on his big run-away-from-home incident, it's kind of overly precious...I dropped that series ages ago because I was starting to hold Clark's lack of moral fiber against Superman, and that's just not on. But they were cute, and it did ring fairly true to getting stuck in bus stations in my experience. Only of course much cooler.

And I enjoyed the blow-out with Spike. Heh.
gail19 chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
The meet up was great, especially Spike's tantrum.
gai19 chapter 6 . 11/15/2011
Kind of cool that Clark can see the Key.
gail19 chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
I've driven by that field I don't know how many times and I've never been tempted to break in. Maybe because I'm not a teenager any more?
gail19 chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
In my part of town the 7-11s are worried about selling beer and tobacco to minors; I think this proves they should be more worried about sugar - A high like no other.
gail19 chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
She is so an instigator. Is fun.
gail19 chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
So much fun. Sometimes Buffy and Smallville are a bit to emo - this really helps.
gail19 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Saw a rec at chapter 46 of Unstoppable - the link didn't work - but it sounded interesting enough that I went looking.

Clark is so Clark. Very cute.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
I've read-and-reviewed before, but couldn't find this story using any of FF-dot-net's features. Your story, however, is the number one result for "fanfiction Dawn Clark crossover bus station" on Google, and just as fun the second time through.
Quartic Moose chapter 7 . 4/2/2011

A solid premise that makes an unlikely meeting really believable, and gives the characters a reason to continue to get to know each other better, as friends.

Dialogue and characterizations are spot-on, great job!

I really wish this were canon...somehow

xfighter4 chapter 7 . 10/6/2010
Good story!
staidwaters chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love, love love this story, and have since you wrote it a bazillion years ago and I found it on some other site. This is exactly how I see the two shows, and I love your balance of the wacky and the everyday. Thanks for sharing
Steph chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
omg! plz tell me there is a sequel! i so love this story! its the absolute best! mad props!
OrionTheHunter chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Great Story. I know I've read this before, but wasn't sure if I had left a review, so . . .

Anyway, thanks for writing!