Reviews for Love Bites! The Final Bite!
kesshouoroka chapter 11 . 6/2/2014
Please continue writing, I know you haven't been on in years, but you write some beautiful gwent stories! Love them so much! I'm still obsessed with the couple even though its been like 5 years haha
fanficlover246 chapter 11 . 2/8/2013
This is such a good fanfic. I really hope you continue
NTA FANFIC chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
i have a free word processor that lets me use most of the full package microsoft gives.
Life-Without-Music-is-Hell chapter 10 . 7/6/2012

This series you are writing about Trent and Gwen is really awesome. I'd love for you to write more, because in all honesty, I've never read something like this before. It's not exactly like Twilight, and tell you the truth, I used to really despise Twilight.(:

Please write more. I'm loving the story, and I will cry if you don't continue.(:

LuhM chapter 11 . 6/19/2012
Ok, I absolutely love this story! Are you continuing it? Because I'd love if you did
kattklb chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I keep reading and reading this story! Its fricken awesome. i love it! And its nothing like Twilight, how can people say that?... I think ive read every single tdi story you have on here.
kattklb chapter 10 . 10/28/2010
This is nothing like Twilight! Its the best fanfic/vamp story ive ever read. And I would looove it to be updated, but take alllll the time. I love this story! I had a dream about it a few nights ago and it gave me a good idea for a novel ive been trying to write. Love it!
maddy tdifan chapter 5 . 10/13/2010
that was...awesome. Gwen:it got weird at that...part. Trent:i..i.. :something wrong dude? Trent: n-no. Gwen:babe? Trent:y-yes? Gwen: what wrong? Trent:nothing. *Gwen gives Trent puppy dog eyes* Trent:*sighs* fine, its just that...*Gwen knocks Trent down and makes out with him* me: o-k? anyways nice job dude!you also hooked up Gwen and Trent,speaking of wich...where are they? well i am going to have to go find them, see ya.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
I am sad about Yukki's situation. Hopefully, Gwen and Chuck can heal her, and save her baby. The plan hopefully would work. Gwen, Duncan, and Trent are 3 of the 5 chosen children? Awesome. You've done a great job so far, and this is nothing like Twilight. I'd be mad too, getting reviews like that. Overall, I loved this chapter and the two stories before it!
New Wave Manchild chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Oh so sorry about that, you must have a lot of problems, but anyway, you can overcome them. Good luck.

-The Cullens of Death Metal
New Wave Manchild chapter 10 . 9/14/2010
This is not a bad chapter, poor Yukki, I hope she'll be OK! Anyways good job, the chapter was great. What will happen during the meeting, and how will it all end. Well we'll just have to wait till the end of the story then, see ya.

P.S. Have you checked out Claremont yet. It's under my stories or under 6teen/Stoked crossovers. It's kind of like a vampire story only it has Stoked and a little bit of 6teen characters as vampires. It has funny moments in it so check it out when you get the chance.

-The Cullens of Death Metal
aisulando chapter 10 . 9/12/2010
very nice chapter its touching i love it. hope u conyiue updating :)
AJustice90 chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I noticed you didn't mention the part where Gwen and Trent tore each other's clothes off.
name chapter 9 . 9/6/2010