Reviews for The Game
Guest chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooo!

Sorry had to get that out. What's the problem, you ask? Simple: it's over and not complete. The other thing is that you haven't updated sence January 27, 2010, and it's now January 28, 2013. It's been over 3 years. THREE YEARS!

Please please please update soon!
Lakitalover chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
Please, tell me you're going to update this. This story is too interesting not to finish. I wanna see how the game ends and how they save Willow and Xander.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Any chance of the rest of the story being posted? I want to see how they get out of it and if they develop a relationship once they do.
hot-pickle chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
You know you want to update it...Please? :)
TheElfQueen chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
I'm loving this! Any hope for an update? Please? Pretty please with Spike on top? (That came out a bit dirtier than I meant it to...)
Mel-nyan chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
oooh the story's reaally good so far! btter not keep us readers waiting...go on, shoo! write the next chapter!
applemysteries chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Yes! The dream! :D
applemysteries chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
Oh my god, Buffy's settlement place... she lives there with Spike...:D Ha, ha, and the people messing with Spike over the sunlight was so damn funny. :)
China-kouran chapter 7 . 2/4/2010
This is great so original I really hope you up date soon. I'm dying to read more!
Angellia chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
Wowza! Loving this story so much! One of the best alternate universe kinda stories I've seen :D

Good work so far, hope you update soon x
Rainbowimagination chapter 7 . 1/27/2010
I deffo do hope you write more soon.

This is one of the best stories i've read on here
Rainbowimagination chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
ooh very exciting idea !

I really love it !
Seapea chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
Just letting you know that I am enjoying this story. It's an interesting idea.
ww chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
so happy to see another chapter and looking forward to more. Please keep writing - it is interesting.
HalfBrachenDemon chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
. . . ? That chapter made no sense to me . . . can you explain it?