Reviews for The Rose and the Mirror
The Scorpion chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
Whoa. That's a twist! haha Poor Erik... he lost! That's not supposed to happen! lolololol
The Real Christine Daae chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
Oh. I liked it! Write more like this please! You do the tension so well between the characters.
Susan Keller chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Just wanted to say that I love your story of the Phantom , hopefully Christine and Erik would be together in the end ... Please let me know when you add more to this fiction...

great job, i love the way you write your fiction .

Susan ...
Basement Cat89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Interesting twist to the original story. Well written too! The only thing is that I love to hate Raoul, and your story prevents me to do so. (_). I am not sure if I like such a dark Erik. I'll have to see where this goes.
kate chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
This is a wonderful story that gives an insight into the characters of 'phantom'.

She is a very good author that potrays the characters from her point of view into something you can immediately relate to.

I hope she decides to write a book of her own design one day.

Keep Reading nicolette! I'll look forward to rewiewing her other work!

Kate.
Angel 17 chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Wow. This was good - its not often Raoul is seen in such a good light. And I thank you for that. Is there a possiblity of more?
moria chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Very interesting to see what Christine was thinking during that time. I like finally seeing a fic that is nice to Raoul