Reviews for Yuki Nagato's Emotions
SoundSage chapter 15 . 9/14/2014
i hate you...so very much. why would you do this to me this entire story went from confusing to touching to sad to the ending...the ending i dont get but just the way you portrayed it makes me angry because it does not sound like things are going to work out argh i need to go shoot something so much frustration
Solidsnake2234 chapter 13 . 1/30/2012
Got the hidden message in the note at the end of the chapter. All highlighted letters make the words "I Love You". Obviously the note is from Yuki then :D Great story so far
martymart95 chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
THIS IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ
Vizard155 chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
i am proud to say this is actually my favorite out of all kyonxyuki stories and it's very well written
Naruto yamanaka chapter 15 . 5/28/2011
Cute story, Nagato seems a little OC even with the upgrade. Where can I find the continuation of this?
Stardust Terrastar chapter 15 . 5/26/2011
so... this have a sequel right?

Well... check the spellings, there are y for my, he for her, she for the and the likes...

Other than that! It is a very good story... also, right who is narating
Person chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Grammar.
MaDeR Levap chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
I am sorry, but this format is unreadable to me. Bye.
jwes89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Just thought I'd let you know that you made a couple of small mistakes in the note that Nagato left Kyon in the first chapter. First, the message actually reads MY AJARTMENT, rather than MY APARTMENT. Second, from context I can assume that this meeting is taking place at night, but the note instructs Kyon to meet her at 12 PM. Granted, there is a huge debate over "AM" and "PM" when it comes to noon and midnight, though in the US it is generally accepted that midnight is AM and noon is PM. One way to avoid this is to simply use the 24 hour clock and say 00:00.
DemonicGoat1990 chapter 15 . 2/14/2010
This story contains massive amounts of win.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 15 . 12/7/2009
Well, that was fast enough! I finished the story, and now I'm ready for the sequel! Well, here are my final thoughts on the matter.

KYON: Well this marks the first Kyon/Yuki love story I read, and it wasn't bad. Can't say he was too extraordinary either. He struck me mostly as the figurehead of Yuki's love. Meaning throughout the story, he didn't seem to display much emotion aside from that.

HARUHI: ... this is unusual I can't... Did Haruhi say anything ever? I can't even remember what she did! All I can remember is her making a typical statement on the first chapter... and holding flowers and shouting at Kyon near the end..? I didn't realize it until I started thinking about it, but wow... Haruhi really didn't have much of a role in this story!

ITSUKI: His role just made me laugh. He was no longer the annoying witty speaker, but a dorky high school kid. That's one thing I can't forget about... his role was so strange, I found it funny. I don't like the actual Itsuki so I cheered for Nagato when she slapped him in the beginning. So epic!

MIKURU: Just what was up with that chase scene anyways? I can't seem to understand why she had to run.. but I'll just blame that on my failure to understand the big picture. Also Yuki seemed to treat the older Mikuru as if they never met. They sort of did when it came to her having to deal with the 'Disappearance' events. and since Kuyoh decided to show up in the end, I decided to believe that this story takes place in an arc ahead of the light novels..

RYOKO: I guess out of everyone in the story, Ryoko's was the weirdest. Her purpose in the anime was to assassinate Kyon. She had challenged Yuki simply because she got in the way of this. It's highly arguable that they are by any means enemies.

YUKI: Oh my, where to I begin? Early in the story, I was eating this up! Yuki's change in expressions were pretty cute. I found it funny that Yuki was a love crazy maniac in this story based on the books and DVDs she was into. I truly can't help but wonder, however... how much time has passed between the first and final chapters of this story? Did Yuki even have enough time to deal with a period? I guess that's not too much of an issue, though. I really wish I knew what the song she sang was supposed to sound like though. Somehow it struck me as American Pop mostly because of how my imagination envisioned it.

Somehow, I'm getting mixed thoughts of this story overall. I totally liked the potential of the ending as Kuyoh appeared at the very end. It's enough to make me want to witness the sequel, so I guess the ending done its job. But geez... this was an interesting journey to say the least. It was an easy read, that was one of its strong points (I've been reading grand sagas lately, so this one's a bit refreshing considering that). Whether or not the story is realistic or true to the characters personalities... I guess I shouldn't take that into account for now. I can tell you put a lot into this story and you're having fun with it. As wild as it was, it was pretty good.
The Hidden Lostar chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Hi. I'm somewhat of a newcomer to originally joined to read some Haruhi Suzumiya fan fictions. I noticed one of your newer updates called: "Tame Shiru Ma Funou Ware Aiä½ ?"

Since I heard it was a sequel, I did not read it yet since I would have rather read the prequel first. That makes sense, right?

Anyhow, I guess it's refreshing that you're not trying to imitate the light novel writer's writing style. That seems like it would be really hard to do for someone like me anyways. Let me start off by saying I'm a real Yuki fan. She and Tsuruya are by far my favorite characters in the series. So naturally, I'm greatly interested in a Yuki with emotions story. Normally when it comes to stories like this, especially completed ones, I would wait until the end before I make any comments, but there is something semi major that I had to point out... and it threw me for a loop... here goes:

Okay this deals with the timeframe at which Kyon left his appartment to go see Nagato. He left through his window first off. The first thing that came to my mind was "When does Kyon ever have to go through the window? Even though it's nighttime, his sister would only bug him for about a minute..." I said whatever and shrugged it off and read on until it said he avoided a large group of teenagers. So then I said "A large group of teenagers at night?" I scrolled up and noticed that I was mistaken and he was supposed to be seeing Nagato at 12PM Noon. So I was like "Oh... wait! If it was in the middle of the day, then he REALLY didn't have to go through the window!" Then I scrolled up against and saw in bold letters and underlined: "LATER THAT DAY." So then I said to myself "Later that day? But the last place he was at was the clubroom! That would mean the only time he could have possibly left the clubroom (unless in special circumstances) would have been around 5PM or something of the sort... but if that's the case, how could he have gone to Nagato's at 12:00 PM on the same day?" Granted later on you did manage to clarify that when Kyon reached Nagato's apartment, it was a night setting that would definitely bring my suspicions back that it was in fact midnight that Kyon was to meet Nagato, but the fact that you said 'later that day' and '12PM' threw me off big time.

That's basically all I have to say about chapter one... well there is one more thing... the fact that Yuki displayed some sense of emotions before she got upgraded seemed a bit off, but since Kyon pointed this out in the narrative, everything is magically okay!

Anyways... I think I'm really going to like this story. Yuki is my weakness after all and everything she does is sacred.. I wonder if that will hold true with this fiction? I'm looking forward to completing it and its sequel!
Broken Kilter Express chapter 15 . 10/21/2009
I read this so i could read the other story and found this to be amusing. Happy 40th comment for it.
Kyon-Is-Haruhi's-Slave00 chapter 15 . 10/10/2009