Reviews for Lovers, Friends, and Family
thesunwillshineclear chapter 30 . 10/6/2013
I think I just read all of these in a day. I loved them so much! Great job :)
Chimera385 chapter 30 . 11/15/2011
So you made Kai-ro gay? That's cool I guess to each his own cute story
Sonar chapter 3 . 2/17/2011
That was darn amusing.
Gowron chapter 19 . 2/14/2011
wow enjoying it so far wow chapter 1 to 19 ushualy i dint read all at one time till next chap, gowron.
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 30 . 2/14/2011
Very cute, loved the paper heart bit.
Miscella chapter 30 . 2/13/2011
Hurray for a new chapter! Awww, Terry's so sweet and there's a new bat baby. XD The last line is wonderful!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 30 . 2/12/2011
What a sweet chapter. Happy Valentine's Day(a little early) :)
Akino Ame chapter 30 . 2/12/2011
Very nice chapter! I loved the contrast between what Terry and Dana consider romantic and what the guys thought, while Kai's trying to figure out the best option. It's also hilarious when he points out just how well Terry's gift worked. Loved that bit.

Only nit I can see is that Superman's name is written as Ka-el, when it's actually Kal-el. Otherwise, everything looks great!
nequam-tenshi chapter 30 . 2/12/2011
Great story but it would better if it was written chronologically.
Onba chapter 10 . 12/4/2010
Omg! That is so funny! J'onn really is her great-grandfather, lol!
Batblade1.0 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Hello fellow author, thiz is my third time reading your fanfic. u deserve 2 give a pat on the back 4 this 1 buddy. (sigh) it's just too bad that we can only imagine Terry and Dana being parents. But luck am already doing a fanfic called "The New Batmember" (i know tacky title). it's kind of hard doing a fanfic when ur only 13 years old with no writing experience, being in grade 8 with a big homework load and strict teachers. In my story I already named Terry and Dana's daughter, Terra Anna Aurora Melissa Kiara "Wayne" McGinnis. So what do u think about the name? Cuz 4 me i think that the name a little mouth full.
Batblade1.0 chapter 29 . 9/25/2010
Hi I've been reading your fanfic 4 the last 2 dayz over and over again THIS IS AMAZING (sigh) it's just 2 bad that we can only imagine Terry and Dana being parents. But I'm actually working on a fanfic called "the new batmember" and I'm kind of excited cuz that's gonna be my VERY FIRST fanfic. But sadly becuz i'm only 13 with no writing experience and just a wild imagination that loves batman beyond. anyway my ff will b really boring compared 2 yours. But it's gonna be a out maybe until Christmas vacay (i got alot of h/w, grade 8 sukx). And i was thinking about naming "my" own version of Terry and Dana's daughter: Terra-Anne Aurora Melissa Kiara "Wayne" McGinnis. Whut do u think about the name? a bit long 4 name? Btw nice job keep it up! When's the next chapter? KEEP IT UP :)
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 29 . 9/24/2010
Nice job. I love the idea of all them getting together again. :)
CheesetothePower chapter 29 . 9/4/2010
To good.

100 reviews for chapter 30
BatTitan chapter 29 . 9/3/2010
PLEASE WRITE IT ANYWAY! I don't think anyone cares that you don't write Hawkgirl and GL well. I'd love to see it either way _ if someone else DOES write it, could you please let us know in an author's note or something? I can't wait for the next chapter!