Reviews for Darkness Reigns
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
I liked the idea. Good job. I really hope you have more stories like this.
Lexart-6 chapter 13 . 6/6/2011
This was so sad and beautiful. Spyro's last words were what really made me cry, "Here i come my dear". But im happy that hes back with Cynder, and that everybody else made it safely to the new world. Great story trully magnificent!
Kayce Owatari chapter 13 . 11/11/2010
Wow honestly I did not expect u to make the story turn out like that, it took me completely by surprise when cynder was killed, and of course knowing spyro, he wouldn't be able to stand a life without cynder, now that part I did see coming, but all In all a great story as usual

and as I've said before please continue ur work, it may seem like I'm not on, but I'm constantly checking to see if u, GI, or RDX have updated

so until nextime, KO
SaneFangirl chapter 13 . 11/5/2010
Oh my goodness. This is the best Spyro story I have ever read, and that is no exaggeration. You are one of the most gifted authors I have come across on this entire website. Please continue to share your stories with the community.
Jamester0091 chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
So, at long last the story that first inspired me to write has come full circle. I was just telling another about how the clicheted characters and plots grow old, and this story is a welcome change of pace. I remorsed over their fate, ,but am glad they found their eternal reward. You did an exellent job at dreawing me into the story and attaching me to the characters. One of the best stories I've read by far.
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
Wow. *clap clap* That was really good. I expected some ending like Spyro and Cynder got another chance at that day years ago when they were only children, but hey. This ending was good too, especially the whole Convexity thing. Maybe that element isn't so evil after all. Well done!
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Ah, man. I relly wished that story would have gone on a little longer.
Nianque chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Aw... But I liked them being evil! Eh, at least everything else is dead also.

This was definitely one of the best stories, just because you turned them evil, :)
bizzleb chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Hmm...interesting ending. In order to rid the land of evil, Spyro and Cynder had to become evil themselves. Very creative of you.
Shadeslayer35 chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Well this was different to say the least. And WOO! A Special Thanks makes it all worth while!
Jamester0091 chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
Duh duh DUH! The final chapter! Well, I can only say I hope that death is not permanent for Cyn, I like her to much, but then again I've never actually seen a story where she dies, (permanantly) It would be a neat change. Grammer and plot are both very good, The only thing that stops me from completely loving the story is I'm not accustomed to apocolyptic stories. But It's amazing all the same!
TLOSpyrogirl chapter 12 . 10/28/2010
YESSSSSS! YaY! Can't wait for more :)
Nianque chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
Nooooo! You killed Cynder! :(

She should have put up more of a fight in my opinion.
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 12 . 10/27/2010
Ah man. How can the story be ending. And it was getting interestiong again. Oh well.

Oh, and could you review some of my stories. I really need the reviews
dragon rider chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
i love the story so much please update as so as you can