Reviews for In The Eyes Of A Brother
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
It's sweet :)
eBooeBoo chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Wow, you write marvelous fics centered on Touya and Sakura as well! Wow...
Ms. Greenpeace chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
aww.. that was. REAL SWEET! hahaha. I loove it when Touya said he would break every jaw that broke sakura's heart. That was just so cute! Anyway. You described Touya feeling realy nice. That's just what I thought Touya would've said. Good job! Keep writing ok
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Aww... _ That's really sweet. Great job!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
That was beautifully done, and very believable.

I could just feel the love oozing, so you must be a very caring sibling.
liahime chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
aw... it's so sweet! i want an onii-chan too now..
mitzyred chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
aaww... it was sweet.. _ it is so true.. _

I find it very touching... thank you!
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2003
I have a special name for my bro too, it's "you idiot" haha. Just playin. Very nice letter/fic. It makes me realize that my bro would never ever say that to me. Even if i get down on my knees and beg, which of course i won't do. Kill me first before i resort to begging like a pitiful dog. No offense to dogs, knowing that my brother is one. Haha.
Mei
not applicable chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Very Touya-like thing to write. A great job. You really are a wonderful writer.
Chibi Andhera chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
That was soo cute. I like the "china boy" part; it brought smiles. Make me wish I had an onii-chan too. But I only have one screwed up pretend big sis, and one who is a lot of fun. Is it too late to wish! Anyways, gotta go read your other fics! Great work! Luv it all!
EmbattledCurve chapter 1 . 12/10/2002
an excellent POV of how brothers feel about their sisters. wish i had one.
Lynk chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
oww.. how sweet.. it makes me cry lol.. stupid me.. anyway, i wonder what is sakura's reaction? maybe u can try another chapter to show sakura's reaction .. hehe.. really its a good fic..
like a falling star chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
aww... touya is such a sweet brother..
Dusk-Magic13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I loved it! You sound just like Touya would in your words. _ Neko-chan
syao-syao no hime chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
*sniff* *sniff*

THAT WAS SO COOL!SWEET!(I've never used that adjective before in fics other than ss and et)How I wish I have my own Kuya Touya too.