Reviews for Time Leap
Karatebunny64 chapter 9 . 1/13
Hey u cantndo tht wat if u wanted to do a crossover with the avengers with loki laufyoson in it eh?
notsmaug chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
OMG "My little mischevious maker"? PLEASE, DON'T TELL ME WHAT I AM THINKING.
Boredom chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Even though it's likely you won't see this, I think you ought to know that in the episode in which the tenth Doctor is about to regenerate, Rassilon sends the drumbeat back to the eight year old Master and mentions that they are the heart of the Time Lords. By the way, I like your story. You have a magnificent style and while it is not the most original idea, you have certain details and twists that allows you to claim this story as your own.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 39 . 1/4/2013
a study in pink! oh, i love sherlock fans...they are always the most smartest ones...
I'maKat chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
I love a adjectives don't you? _
Harry Potters Favorite Girl chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
love doctor who you did great
Bumblebee1013 chapter 44 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god, I'm actually crying because of the end. I mean I cried when I watched the episode but with the addition of Loki's relationship with him it just made me cry more. So good work and can't wait to read the sequel!
Strange.Laughter chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
I can guess, I knew it on an instant that that line was a direct quote from Pirates of the Caribbean, Good old Captain Jack Sparrow :D Love the story so far, your character is awesome, crazy but awesomely crazy, just the way I like it :D
Ahsilaa chapter 44 . 4/13/2012
Ive read this story 4 times and I still love it, it's an awesome one and I cat wait to read the sequel.
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 43 . 3/20/2012
OH MY GOSH !I nearly cried !Soooo good :''''-D , Random bit of trivia I read this yesterday but I fortunetly didn't have time to review...Haha, Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 37 . 3/19/2012
Oooo choice ! :-D , Can't wait ! , Love it as always :-D , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 23 . 3/17/2012
OH MY GOSH ! THAT WAS SOOOO AWESOME ! I LOVE IT !:-D , Hehe...:-D , Well Done And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 14 . 3/16/2012
Awwww ! I love it as always :-D , And I'm guess he whispered 'I love you' ? , :-D , Well Done nd Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 8 . 3/16/2012
HAHA!I KNEW IT !HAHA I LOVED IT A S ALWAYS :-D , Any chance of a one-shot betweek Zera/Loki and Jack? :-D , Well DOne And Thanks .
dwatlaskrhtcm chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I bed that 'Daddy is The Master' and she can hear the drums !Just a hunch...Love it as always :-D , Well Done And Thanks .